Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I am trying to update all of my Microsoft Visual C ++ software so I can play Apex Legends on my laptop, I can not finish the download for any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GunDog615, Feb 21, 2019.

1. GunDog615 Win User

Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error

As I am trying to update all of my Microsoft Visual C ++ software so I can play Apex Legends on my laptop, I can not finish the download for any of the 2010 versions of that software. I am being given an error message stating that there is another instillation going on at the same time so thus the VC ++ 2010 can not be finished until that instillation resolves. Is there a way to shut off all background installation so I can download this or is there a work around so I can still get the VC ++ 2010 versions without having to shut down the install?

:)

GunDog615, Feb 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 - 10.0.30319 Ghost?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the delayed response.

I would suggest you to uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 from your

computer ad then install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 on your computer.

Follow the steps given below.

Method 1:

Uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 from your computer.

Follow the steps when your computer has booted to desktop.

a) Press Windows + x key together and select Control Panel.

b) Click on

Programs and Features.

c) Locate Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, right click and

select Uninstall.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.

Method 2: Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2013

and install.

Click on the link given below and install in on your computer.

Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Install the Bit defender on your computer and check if it gets installed

successfully. If it fails to install then try to install Visual C++ 2010

Redistributable Packages in compatibility mode. Follow the steps given in the

link given below to install the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages in

compatibility mode.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Write to us with the status of the issue. We will assist you ahead.

Thank You

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 21, 2019
  3. RUN TIME ERROR MICROSOFT VISUAL C C

Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur due to a program using Visual C++.

I would suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and
    uninstall
    it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, can anyone help?

Hi,

Runtime errors such as “Error 0x80070643” can be caused by a variety of
    factors. However, we would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you getting
      any .NET Framework-related error messages?
    • Is the issue limited to
      Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation, or does it happen to all programs you are trying
      to install?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the computer, and then reinstall the program.

Regards.

Roan T, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual 2010

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable: Hi,On the Windows Server 2016 standard, we have applications installed that is using the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Since Microsoft has ended the support for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version we tried to uninstall the 2010 version. But since some of the...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable: Hi,On the Windows Server 2016 standard, we have applications installed that is using the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Since Microsoft has ended the support for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 version we tried to uninstall the 2010 version. But since some of the...
  7. Visual C++ 2010 installation problem

Visual C++ 2010 installation problem: hii want to instal visual c++ 2010 and this message is displayed:installation did not succeed.log file:OS Version = 6.2.9200, Platform 2OS Description = Future OS - x64CommandLine = c:\a00d4e4126d889c0fc\Setup.exeTimeZone = Iran Standard TimeInitial LCID = 1065Using...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and 2010

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and 2010: Hi, sorry if i bother anyone but i wanted to ask if its possible to download C++ 2008 x64 and C++ 2010 x64 from Microsoft again, because a program needs them and I cant find them, it just says that are no longer available, also sorry if the category is wrong, I'm new on this...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Unable to Uninstall: Anytime I try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 I get an error 1606. I have tried every solution I could find, but nothing helps. I was hoping i could fin a solution here.[IMG]...
  10. Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable: Hi, I need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable on my PC. Each time I try, the setup says "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 has been detected on the machine". I understand that this is because I have a newer version of the runtime however I...