Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Salve molti videogame richiedono Microsoft Visual C ++ e il mio pc a quanto pare ha diversi problemi nelle installazioni, non capisco quale sia il... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by miguel.:., Aug 26, 2021.

1. miguel.:. Win User

Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo

Salve molti videogame richiedono Microsoft Visual C ++ e il mio pc a quanto pare ha diversi problemi nelle installazioni, non capisco quale sia il problema so solo che non me li fa installare, ho provato ad aggiornare i software ma non mi sembri funzioni. Allego degli screenshots poichè non me ne intendo molto , perfavore help.

:)

miguel.:., Aug 26, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 26, 2021
  3. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo

RUN TIME ERROR MICROSOFT VISUAL C C

Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur due to a program using Visual C++.

I would suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and
    uninstall
    it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo

1. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2018 x 86 non riesco ad installarlo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual 2018

2. non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti: non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-riesco-a-fare-gli-aggiornamenti/a1533dc8-92fc-4e63-89dd-59bada6ca01d
  3. non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti: non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-riesco-a-fare-gli-aggiornamenti/a1533dc8-92fc-4e63-89dd-59bada6ca01d
  4. non riesco a fare gli aggiornamenti

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. non riesco ad accedere a google drive dal pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    non riesco ad accedere a google drive dal pc: non riesco ad accedere a drive dal pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-riesco-ad-accedere-a-google-drive-dal-pc/6d6a1d81-eef0-4b37-b089-6a5ab5ab7b4c
  6. non riesco ad accedere a google drive dal pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    non riesco ad accedere a google drive dal pc: non riesco ad accedere a drive dal pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-riesco-ad-accedere-a-google-drive-dal-pc/6d6a1d81-eef0-4b37-b089-6a5ab5ab7b4c
  7. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++: Windows 10 Pro x64 based PCContinuously updated now has the following MS Visual C++ programs Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable x64 6.83 MB 2008 Redistributable –x64 13.2 MB 2010 x86 Redistributable 17.2 MB 2013 Redistributable x64 20.5 MB 2013 Redistributable x86 17.1...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++: I have read the reply that you don't need to delete Microsoft Visual C+ because it was running by an application that I installed on my PC but if I have already uninstall that app, can I delete the Microsoft Visual C+??...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++: I have been having a problem installing a software program. I have 4 Microsoft Visual C++ I would like to delete. My problem is there are 4 C++'s I would like to delete that I can't. I have deleted and reinstall numerous "Redistributable" Visual C++ programs, but even...
  10. Visual c ++ redistributable 2015 (86)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual c ++ redistributable 2015 (86): I am trying to install Visual C ++ redistributable 2015 (86) and I get the message installation failed how do I get over this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/visual-c-redistributable-2015-86/95013826-1eed-4e83-b09e-785234a37e06