Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I've tried to install Adobe Acrobat DC 2020 but something went wrong 'cos I couldn't sign in. After that, each time I turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshA5, May 30, 2020.

1. AshA5 Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert

A couple of days ago I've tried to install Adobe Acrobat DC 2020 but something went wrong 'cos I couldn't sign in. After that, each time I turn on my PC or open apps of Adobelike Adobe Reader, Adobe Premiere Pro the window with Assertion Alert emerged. On YouTube, I saw that one user used restore function of PC Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert dcd53b91-c06d-4666-84ba-703a7241f858?upload=true.png

:)

AshA5, May 30, 2020
  2. Widjaja Win User

NFSMW Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Assertion Failed?

Just about to complete NFSMW and the it CTD and this popped up.

Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert NFSMWWTF-.png

Never seen this before.

BTW I also in add/remove I have two Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistibutable listed.
    I'm only supposed to have one listed right?

And would this cause the issue with Need for Speed Most Wanted?

Widjaja, May 30, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10
    Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert [​IMG]

SUYOGREPALE, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert

1. Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. assertion failed microsoft visual c++ windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    assertion failed microsoft visual c++ windows 11: When i restart or shut down and power on my pc i have get this popup and my adobe photoshop is not opening and this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-microsoft-visual-c-windows-11/fd0e6d2c-e0cb-4661-9454-6fb5152a9633
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Steps Tried:Reinstalled the designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/8b3fc878-3909-485b-8a0b-c6572b90bcc5
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

9. Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98-assertion/03bb2d5b-1bcf-430f-90dc-f9b8ae29a72a
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...