Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98-assertion/03bb2d5b-1bcf-430f-90dc-f9b8ae29a72a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Soobin Kim, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

Microsoft Visual C ++  Assertion failed b0bb4d67-7e4a-4ff9-aabb-88bcb1c76c96?upload=true.jpg

:)

Soobin Kim, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Widjaja Win User

NFSMW Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Assertion Failed?

Just about to complete NFSMW and the it CTD and this popped up.

Microsoft Visual C ++  Assertion failed NFSMWWTF-.png

Never seen this before.

BTW I also in add/remove I have two Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistibutable listed.
    I'm only supposed to have one listed right?

And would this cause the issue with Need for Speed Most Wanted?

Widjaja, Sep 16, 2020
  3. visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10

visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows 10
    Microsoft Visual C ++  Assertion failed [​IMG]

SUYOGREPALE, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

1. Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual Assertion

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed: [ATTACH] it appears when I turn on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/884c60f5-c305-4aaf-90cf-a80a8b1392ce
  3. Assertion Failed!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assertion Failed!: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up every time I start my P.C. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed/874ecb88-1a41-46e8-aa26-a5b8b2934a0b
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: For the past few weeks, I've been getting this error message pop up on startup. [ATTACH] I've tried reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages but it did not work. I ran a clean boot but the problem does not come from 3rd-party apps and do not know...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...: So this issue just happened to me 2 days ago and still happening up to this day. Well i have done my research and i think it has something to do with Adobe Photoshop 2020 which i downloaded from the official site a few days ago but i ended up uninstalling on the same day i...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library assertion failed. Program: ... File: _main.cpp...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library assertion failed. Program: ... File: _main.cpp...: Basically I was installing this mod for the game It's a standalone mod. And after I manually installed d3dx9_34.dll and put it in my game directory, I launched the game and got this error. Can someone help me fix this? The app is a mod of the game "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Shadow...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ - Assertion Alert: A couple of days ago I've tried to install Adobe Acrobat DC 2020 but something went wrong 'cos I couldn't sign in. After that, each time I turn on my PC or open apps of Adobelike Adobe Reader, Adobe Premiere Pro the window with Assertion Alert emerged. On YouTube, I saw that...
  8. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed: Hi, The Below error is appearing while starting AoE Definitive Edition, Please suggest a resolution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/0525a6d8-3785-4a42-997f-61661a317f5f
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...
  10. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_: please initially I install adobe premiere on the disk "d" when I open it, it always shows errors like this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-microsoft-visual-c-runtime/ec3069db-b519-4e6c-82d5-bcf5dfdfdb09