Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ error

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have no idea what I did and what to do with this this error came up yesterday and has been the same problem ever since.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Humanfood, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Humanfood Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ error

Microsoft Visual C++ error e6ad4be1-7860-4323-a819-b9ea45114d8c?upload=true.png

I have no idea what I did and what to do with this this error came up yesterday and has been the same problem ever since.

:)

Humanfood, Oct 2, 2020

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 2, 2020
  3. RUN TIME ERROR MICROSOFT VISUAL C C

Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur due to a program using Visual C++.

I would suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and
    uninstall
    it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ error

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ error

1. Microsoft Visual C++ error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ error: Hi, I have windows 10, and when I try to open a program, I am getting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error. I've done a lot of different things to try and fix it but nothing seems to work. So what exactly is the actual fix to this problem?I have: Uninstalled and...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ error: Hi, I have windows 10, and when I try to open a program, I am getting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error. I've done a lot of different things to try and fix it but nothing seems to work. So what exactly is the actual fix to this problem?I have: Uninstalled and...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Error: I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2013/2015 Desktop Runtime Package & also DirectX but it didn't work so what should I do??...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Error: I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2013/2015 Desktop Runtime Package & also DirectX but it didn't work so what should I do??...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

8. Microsoft Visual c++ error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual c++ error: My desktop has been refreshing every few seconds after i updated my windows 11 os, so the system is up to date, after the screen flickers for a couple time i got this popup then the system wasnt refreshing by itself but when i close the popup my screen started refreshing...
  9. Microsoft Visual c++ error

Microsoft Visual c++ error: My desktop has been refreshing every few seconds after i updated my windows 11 os, so the system is up to date, after the screen flickers for a couple time i got this popup then the system wasnt refreshing by itself but when i close the popup my screen started refreshing...
  10. Microsoft Visual C ++ Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Error: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, I have a recurring problem on a "PREPAR3D" application when I want to put keys. I have this message and could not solve it I even try a solution This on this forum. [ATTACH][ATTACH]Regards,...