Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Error

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YashGandhi7200, May 27, 2022.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2013/2015 Desktop Runtime Package & also DirectX but it didn't work so what should I do??

:)

YashGandhi7200, May 27, 2022

2. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 27, 2022
  3. RUN TIME ERROR MICROSOFT VISUAL C C

Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur due to a program using Visual C++.

I would suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and
    uninstall
    it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Error

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ error: Hi, I have windows 10, and when I try to open a program, I am getting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error. I've done a lot of different things to try and fix it but nothing seems to work. So what exactly is the actual fix to this problem?I have: Uninstalled and...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ error: Hi, I have windows 10, and when I try to open a program, I am getting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error. I've done a lot of different things to try and fix it but nothing seems to work. So what exactly is the actual fix to this problem?I have: Uninstalled and...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Error: I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2013/2015 Desktop Runtime Package & also DirectX but it didn't work so what should I do??...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Error: I am getting this error since the last 3-4 Weeks. I am unable to understand why such a thing happened. I tried to install the official Microsoft Visual C++ 2012/2013/2015 Desktop Runtime Package & also DirectX but it didn't work so what should I do??...
  7. Microsoft Visual c++ error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual c++ error: My desktop has been refreshing every few seconds after i updated my windows 11 os, so the system is up to date, after the screen flickers for a couple time i got this popup then the system wasnt refreshing by itself but when i close the popup my screen started refreshing...
  8. Microsoft Visual c++ error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual c++ error: My desktop has been refreshing every few seconds after i updated my windows 11 os, so the system is up to date, after the screen flickers for a couple time i got this popup then the system wasnt refreshing by itself but when i close the popup my screen started refreshing...
  9. Microsoft Visual C ++ Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Error: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, I have a recurring problem on a "PREPAR3D" application when I want to put keys. I have this message and could not solve it I even try a solution This on this forum. [ATTACH][ATTACH]Regards,...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ error: [ATTACH] I have no idea what I did and what to do with this this error came up yesterday and has been the same problem ever since. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-error/b14f4c02-3cf9-4d28-8b6a-312ee96af854