Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i tried to launch a game that required microsoft visual c++ 2010. So i installed it and then tried to run the game, but when i ran the game it gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by __AkhilSharma__, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly

So i tried to launch a game that required microsoft visual c++ 2010. So i installed it and then tried to run the game, but when i ran the game it gave me 0xc000007b eroor. So i knew that it is a problem with visual c++. So i ran the setup again and clicked on repair and then again ran the game but again the same error. Then i noticed that everytime i try to repair visual c++ 2010 it always installs msp_kb2565063. What is happening here and i have all other visual c++ files also.

:)

__AkhilSharma__, Apr 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 14, 2020
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly

Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly

1. Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Visual c++ not installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual c++ not installed?: Hello,I've been having problems like those in the thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-vcruntimeminiumx64msi-in-my-files/e580c6fd-b184-4493-8365-f6481458729eI've tried to do as it is said in the answer, I deleted previously installed...
  3. Visual c++ not installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual c++ not installed?: Hello,I've been having problems like those in the thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-vcruntimeminiumx64msi-in-my-files/e580c6fd-b184-4493-8365-f6481458729eI've tried to do as it is said in the answer, I deleted previously installed...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++: Windows 10 Pro x64 based PCContinuously updated now has the following MS Visual C++ programs Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable x64 6.83 MB 2008 Redistributable –x64 13.2 MB 2010 x86 Redistributable 17.2 MB 2013 Redistributable x64 20.5 MB 2013 Redistributable x86 17.1...
  5. Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft visual C++: when I click mordhau I get a little window that pops up which says, Microsoft visual c++ 2019 x64 minimum runtime - 14.28.29334 The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. click ok to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ will not install: Whenever I try to run a program requiring it I keep getting this error message:https://i.imgur.com/3pFWlbm.pngI've tried many times to uninstall and reinstall it to no avail....
  7. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++: I have read the reply that you don't need to delete Microsoft Visual C+ because it was running by an application that I installed on my PC but if I have already uninstall that app, can I delete the Microsoft Visual C+??...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++: I have been having a problem installing a software program. I have 4 Microsoft Visual C++ I would like to delete. My problem is there are 4 C++'s I would like to delete that I can't. I have deleted and reinstall numerous "Redistributable" Visual C++ programs, but even...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++

Microsoft Visual C++: Are these redistributable really needed especially from previous years and what are there functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c/0579716d-c2d1-4b2a-8b71-44d06cb01b14
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 not installing properly

Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 not installing properly: Hey, so I've been through the ringer with this problem. Here's the thing; Visual c++ 2017 runtime will not install properly. I've uninstalled it and every iota of data associated with it. Reinstalled: didnt work. Uninstalled every prior instance of Visual C++ back to 2005....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft visual c not installing properly

2. reinstall microsoft visual c