Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So this issue just happened to me 2 days ago and still happening up to this day. Well i have done my research and i think it has something to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edwxxrd_, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Edwxxrd_ Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...

So this issue just happened to me 2 days ago and still happening up to this day. Well i have done my research and i think it has something to do with Adobe Photoshop 2020 which i downloaded from the official site a few days ago but i ended up uninstalling on the same day i installed it, because i prefer my old photo editor, then the next day the "assertion failed" issue appeared on my screen after logging in to my PC. This is what the error looks like see attachment below I hope any of you give me a step-by step procedure on how to fix this error. Thank You in Advance! Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning... e548c271-e628-4137-a397-5974aeecdd2a?upload=true.png

:)

Edwxxrd_, Aug 20, 2020

2. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC.

Can You Please Help me to fix it

Ankit Sapkota, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Hi,

Check the solution in the Link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/visual...

------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

jhestech A+, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning...

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Steps Tried:Reinstalled the designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/8b3fc878-3909-485b-8a0b-c6572b90bcc5
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed: [ATTACH] it appears when I turn on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/884c60f5-c305-4aaf-90cf-a80a8b1392ce
  9. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed: Hi, The Below error is appearing while starting AoE Definitive Edition, Please suggest a resolution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/0525a6d8-3785-4a42-997f-61661a317f5f
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...