Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This error occured while I was starting Adobe After Effects CC 2019. I have just downloaded it and the error popped up. While I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ___Kevin___, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects... d8c28970-9f70-4a07-a512-b9c925a23b18?upload=true.png

This error occured while I was starting Adobe After Effects CC 2019. I have just downloaded it and the error popped up. While I can use everything in the application, this error is there anyway, and when I click Abort, Retry or Ignore, it pops up again a few seconds later. Anyway I can fix this? I've tried repairing all the Microsoft Visual C++ applications in the Control Panel and I've tried uninstalling and installing Adobe After Effects, but this error still pops up. Thanks in advance.

:)

___Kevin___, Jun 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see solution given by Ronald K if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the
    issue persists kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Jun 20, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...

Adobe Flashplayer Update 26.0.0.131 Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Hi,

This error can be caused by several factors. It could be a software problem or missing runtime components.

To resolve this issue, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Anil Kumar B on this
    thread
    . Once done in fixing runtime error, you may proceed with updating Adobe Flashplayer.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects...

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: For the past few weeks, I've been getting this error message pop up on startup. [ATTACH] I've tried reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages but it did not work. I ran a clean boot but the problem does not come from 3rd-party apps and do not know...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...