Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LChen_99, Oct 4, 2019.

1. LChen_99 Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed! e85bdd81-30fb-44ba-8dd8-be2c6f000b45?upload=true.png

This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty.

This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry or ignore), it still hasn't been fixed, and appeared again when I restart windows.

Hope someone can help me out. This doesn't significantly affect my daily use but is annoying.

:)

LChen_99, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see solution given by Ronald K if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the
    issue persists kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Oct 4, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Steps Tried:Reinstalled the designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/8b3fc878-3909-485b-8a0b-c6572b90bcc5
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed: [ATTACH] it appears when I turn on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/884c60f5-c305-4aaf-90cf-a80a8b1392ce
  10. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed: Hi, The Below error is appearing while starting AoE Definitive Edition, Please suggest a resolution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/0525a6d8-3785-4a42-997f-61661a317f5f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. assertion failed vulcanjs.node 460 premiere