Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] it appears when I turn on my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Apspc, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Apspc Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed 443d46fe-6a52-44f4-b117-3727ce5127c4?upload=true.png

it appears when I turn on my laptop.

:)

Apspc, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed error when using Adobe After Effects CC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue seems to be Adobe creative cloud CCLibrary.
    I suggest to refer to the Terri Steven’s post in Adobe forums. Please refer to the link below.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" pop up stating a vulcanjs.node error

I would also suggest to refer to Luckyteo’s post, dated 29 July, 2015 in:
    Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library Assertion failed

Feel free to write back to us, if you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC.

Can You Please Help me to fix it

Ankit Sapkota, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see solution given by Ronald K if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the
    issue persists kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error - Assertion Failed: Every time I log in to my computer, this issue message pops up on my screen. I deleted any Adobe apps on my laptop, as per another post I saw, but the issue is still there. My laptop has become slow recently, and I am unsure if it is due to this error, but I would like some...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Steps Tried:Reinstalled the designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/8b3fc878-3909-485b-8a0b-c6572b90bcc5
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

9. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed: Hi, The Below error is appearing while starting AoE Definitive Edition, Please suggest a resolution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/0525a6d8-3785-4a42-997f-61661a317f5f
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...