Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed.

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello. This always pop-up in my window whenever I log-in. Can somebody help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cmalabag, Aug 23, 2020.

1. cmalabag Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed. 7e72d752-634b-4185-be81-768de8e29c73?upload=true.png

Hello. This always pop-up in my window whenever I log-in. Can somebody help me?

:)

cmalabag, Aug 23, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed.

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC.

Can You Please Help me to fix it

Ankit Sapkota, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assetrion Failed. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: error faced while using Alteryx DesignerSteps Tried:Reinstalled the Alteryx designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Steps Tried:Reinstalled the designer software.Reinstalled the C++ tool using the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/8b3fc878-3909-485b-8a0b-c6572b90bcc5
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!: Recently installed adobe creative cloud and whenever I launch my pc because of adobe auto start up or try to get the creative cloud to open I get this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed!

8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Assertion failed: [ATTACH] it appears when I turn on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/884c60f5-c305-4aaf-90cf-a80a8b1392ce
  9. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library- Assertion Failed: Hi, The Below error is appearing while starting AoE Definitive Edition, Please suggest a resolution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-assertion/0525a6d8-3785-4a42-997f-61661a317f5f
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...