Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I found solution if anybody needs help with this . The problem lies in the power settings . PC fighting Windows control over power settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnboyatt, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...

I found solution if anybody needs help with this . The problem lies in the power settings . PC fighting Windows control over power settings AMD/ATI/ECT. John

:)

johnboyatt, Feb 20, 2021

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

Please Help - I'm receiving the following error on my Toshiba Notebook when I unplug the power cord: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.

I've reset this computer to where the only program on it right now is Windows 10. It originally came with Win 7. Thanks for any help.

AlvyCarroll, Feb 20, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Error

Every time I try to open my files library I get a Runtime Error that says Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library. This is a new computer and it's running Windows 10

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

MelissaBaldwin, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or...

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10 every time I unplug power cord or... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime library error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft visual c++ runtime library error: have try all common solutions such as reinstall all microsoft visual c++ redistributable, update graphic driver, clean rebootis there any way to find the source of error since i check in event viewer it show like in the picture below...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi! Can anyone help me with this problem? It started to show up this message when I installed a program called "Codeblocks" So I deleted it and everytime this error message pops up my CPU usage goes to 100% and it's so lag : Even though I already deleted the program it...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi! Can anyone help me with this problem? It started to show up this message when I installed a program called "Codeblocks" So I deleted it and everytime this error message pops up my CPU usage goes to 100% and it's so lag : Even though I already deleted the program it...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi there,I am using windows 10 and I am getting this error message when I try to play GTA:SARuntime Error!Program: C:\Users\user\Desktop\GTA san andreas\gta_sa.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contract the application's...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi there,I am using windows 10 and I am getting this error message when I try to play GTA:SARuntime Error!Program: C:\Users\user\Desktop\GTA san andreas\gta_sa.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contract the application's...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: Hi all, A few minutes ago I got this Visual C++ Runtime Library error, I've attached a snip of the box hereI'm assuming it's related to NVIDIA? But I am a bit weary as to why the program name is listed as ...VIDIA. I've had Runtime errors before very rare for me but this is...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: When I switch on my Lenovo laptop I got the error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed:Program...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.nodeFile: c:\bld\Workspace\CCK-Process...\Vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression vulcan_For information on how your...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!: Hello! Thanks for the help in advance. I am literally struggling with this error every time i restart my PC. Ive tried everything from uninstalling all libraries to reinstalling. I have the correct NVIDIA drivers installed and i cannot seem to find an article to assist with...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error: I am trying to use Roxio DVD maker and when I try to import photos I get a message - Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime error! Program:...ram Files (x86) Roxio\Media Import10\Media Capture 10 exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an...