Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, A few minutes ago I got this Visual C++ Runtime Library error, I've attached a snip of the box hereI'm assuming it's related to NVIDIA? But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IsaidSalazar, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Hi all, A few minutes ago I got this Visual C++ Runtime Library error, I've attached a snip of the box hereI'm assuming it's related to NVIDIA? But I am a bit weary as to why the program name is listed as ...VIDIA. I've had Runtime errors before very rare for me but this is the first Debug error that has popped up. Because it could be related to NVIDIA I assume it might have something to do with the display or drivers associated with it? But not entirely sure. I haven't noticed any hiccups or errors/issues with anything related to my laptop's display.A potentially important note: When I open

:)

IsaidSalazar, Apr 15, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2022
  3. Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library Error

Hi Henry,

A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. Runtime errors might cause you to lose information in the file you're working on, cause errors in the file (corrupt the file) so you can't work with it,
    or prevent you from using a feature. Unlike stop errors, runtime errors don't typically cause Windows or a program to stop working.

If the issue is caused due to missing Visual C++ libraries, you may download and install the Runtime components of Visual C++ libraries from the link below:

This error may occur when the Microsoft .NET Framework installation on the computer is damaged or is missing.

I would suggest that you manually download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update Redistributable Package and check if the issue persists.

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Reply us with the status of the issue in regards with Runtime error. Your reply is most important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I apologize for the delay.

A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. Runtime errors can occur if you are running two software programs that are not compatible.

Let’s try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot.

Clean boot will check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, refer to the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as usual.

Method 2:

You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and check if it helps.

Step 1:
    To Uninstall the package:

a. Open Programs and Features.

b. From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.

c. Right click on it and select Uninstall

d. Restart the computer.

Step 2:
    Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng#downloads

Let us know the status.

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. microsoft visual c++ runtime library error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft visual c++ runtime library error: have try all common solutions such as reinstall all microsoft visual c++ redistributable, update graphic driver, clean rebootis there any way to find the source of error since i check in event viewer it show like in the picture below...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi! Can anyone help me with this problem? It started to show up this message when I installed a program called "Codeblocks" So I deleted it and everytime this error message pops up my CPU usage goes to 100% and it's so lag : Even though I already deleted the program it...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi! Can anyone help me with this problem? It started to show up this message when I installed a program called "Codeblocks" So I deleted it and everytime this error message pops up my CPU usage goes to 100% and it's so lag : Even though I already deleted the program it...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi there,I am using windows 10 and I am getting this error message when I try to play GTA:SARuntime Error!Program: C:\Users\user\Desktop\GTA san andreas\gta_sa.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contract the application's...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: Hi there,I am using windows 10 and I am getting this error message when I try to play GTA:SARuntime Error!Program: C:\Users\user\Desktop\GTA san andreas\gta_sa.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contract the application's...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: Hi all, A few minutes ago I got this Visual C++ Runtime Library error, I've attached a snip of the box hereI'm assuming it's related to NVIDIA? But I am a bit weary as to why the program name is listed as ...VIDIA. I've had Runtime errors before very rare for me but this is...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: When I switch on my Lenovo laptop I got the error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed:Program...\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanMessageLib.nodeFile: c:\bld\Workspace\CCK-Process...\Vulcanadapter.ccLine:390Expression vulcan_For information on how your...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!: Hello! Thanks for the help in advance. I am literally struggling with this error every time i restart my PC. Ive tried everything from uninstalling all libraries to reinstalling. I have the correct NVIDIA drivers installed and i cannot seem to find an article to assist with...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error: I am trying to use Roxio DVD maker and when I try to import photos I get a message - Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime error! Program:...ram Files (x86) Roxio\Media Import10\Media Capture 10 exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an...