Windows 10: Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

Discus and support Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever i turned on my laptop than the pop-up will apper in my screen and says Microsofr Visual C++ Runtime Library "assertion failed!" and shows the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ANURAG SHARMA3, May 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

Whenever i turned on my laptop than the pop-up will apper in my screen and says Microsofr Visual C++ Runtime Library "assertion failed!" and shows the icon Abort , Retry, Ignore if i choose any of these the pop-up is closed but next time when i will turn on my laptop again pop-up come in my screen. What should i do?

:)

ANURAG SHARMA3, May 7, 2023
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 7, 2023
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error PCShowServerPMWrapper.exe

Hello,

I am unable to install and run the directv player, the file that is the problem is PCShowServerPMWrapper.exe and I get this pop up Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error before the application has completed the install, and if I do not uninstall
    this in completed program the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error is on start up of the computer, I have contacted directv and spent many hours with IT, with out this file I am unable to view/live stream on my laptop

Thank you

JM

Cheepotlee, May 7, 2023
  4. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

When starting up I receive a pop up error message which says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error!

Original Title - Visual C++

When starting up I receive a pop up error message which says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! Program: c\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate.

Can you suggest a solution to this please?

MikeDWatson, May 7, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

1. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft visual c++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello. When I run SAMP and want to enter a server, I encounter this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed!Program: ...x86\GTA AMBIENT MODS FOR COMEBACK MoonLoader.asiFile: d:\dev\moonloader\moonloader-src\mo...\script_...der.cppLine: 9Expression:...
  3. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop: Whenever i turned on my laptop than the pop-up will apper in my screen and says Microsofr Visual C++ Runtime Library "assertion failed!" and shows the icon Abort , Retry, Ignore if i choose any of these the pop-up is closed but next time when i will turn on my laptop again...
  4. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library keeps popping up when i turn on my asus laptop: Whenever i turned on my laptop than the pop-up will apper in my screen and says Microsofr Visual C++ Runtime Library "assertion failed!" and shows the icon Abort , Retry, Ignore if i choose any of these the pop-up is closed but next time when i will turn on my laptop again...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime keeps popping up: Every few minutes, I will get a window popping up that says "Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.23.27820" I haven't found any pages yet that have the exact error number that I get. I would love help from someone to figure out why this is happening and how I...
  9. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library: I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC. Can You Please Help me to fix it...
  10. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...