Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I restart the computer this error Image 1 appears to me. What can I do to resolve this? IMAGE 1: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by João Fonseca 1170983, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:47 PM.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Whenever I restart the computer this error Image 1 appears to me. What can I do to resolve this?

IMAGE 1:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 beef1bae-5034-4d1a-b92a-3a9b01681cd1?upload=true.png

:)

João Fonseca 1170983, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:47 PM

2. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Hi,

Check the solution in the Link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/visual...

------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

3. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC.

Can You Please Help me to fix it

Ankit Sapkota, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello. This always pop-up in my window whenever I log-in. Can somebody help me? I used "Adobe CC Cleaner Tool" but it didn't work Since this problem appeared to me, my laptop got Lag and heavy a lot! Although I do not use any pirated programs, use the Internet regularly,...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library help: Hi, I turned on my computer one day and this little debug error window popped up. No matter which option I click, it always pops up again, at first, immediately and then if I click it again, it comes back after about 5 minutes. If someone could help me out with this, I...
  4. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library: I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC. Can You Please Help me to fix it...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: I've been having an issue with my Microsoft Visual C++ for a while but I can't find a way to fix it, so I came here to get additional help! Below is the message I get from a startup with my PC. Any help is appreciated! [ATTACH]...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!: Hello! Thanks for the help in advance. I am literally struggling with this error every time i restart my PC. Ive tried everything from uninstalling all libraries to reinstalling. I have the correct NVIDIA drivers installed and i cannot seem to find an article to assist with...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error: I am trying to use Roxio DVD maker and when I try to import photos I get a message - Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime error! Program:...ram Files (x86) Roxio\Media Import10\Media Capture 10 exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an...
  8. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_: please initially I install adobe premiere on the disk "d" when I open it, it always shows errors like this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-microsoft-visual-c-runtime/ec3069db-b519-4e6c-82d5-bcf5dfdfdb09
  9. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error: The error says, "This application has requested runtime to terminate it in a unusual way" I've looked at many videos and articles on how to fix my problem and I even tried troubleshooting, but nothing worked. I've updated everything on my computer, yet nothing has worked....