Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I restart the computer this error Image 1 appears to me. What can I do to resolve this? IMAGE 1: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by João Fonseca 1170983, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Whenever I restart the computer this error Image 1 appears to me. What can I do to resolve this?

IMAGE 1:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 beef1bae-5034-4d1a-b92a-3a9b01681cd1?upload=true.png

:)

João Fonseca 1170983, Sep 16, 2020

2. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Hi,

Check the solution in the Link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/visual...

------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

jhestech A+, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC.

Can You Please Help me to fix it

Ankit Sapkota, Sep 16, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library vulcanadapter.cc, Line:460 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Line: 245

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Line: 245: Hi.I was trying to run an application but this error keeps appearingIf I repair the Microsoft C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable it fixes, but, when I turn off my computer and turn it on again, the error message keeps appearingHow can I fix this permanently?...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Line: 245

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Line: 245: Hi.I was trying to run an application but this error keeps appearingIf I repair the Microsoft C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable it fixes, but, when I turn off my computer and turn it on again, the error message keeps appearingHow can I fix this permanently?...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Visuals c++ runtime library Vulcan_ 460

Visuals c++ runtime library Vulcan_ 460: I tried everything since i got that message 5 months ago and I dont know what else to do it always appear when I turn on the pc[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visuals-c-runtime-library-vulcan-460/f5656cac-2b35-4098-bcf7-9d8a001d3c27
  8. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Microsoft visual c++ runtime library: I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC. Can You Please Help me to fix it...
  9. Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_

Assertion failed! (microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) line 460 || expresssion : vulcan_: please initially I install adobe premiere on the disk "d" when I open it, it always shows errors like this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assertion-failed-microsoft-visual-c-runtime/ec3069db-b519-4e6c-82d5-bcf5dfdfdb09
  10. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. обновить vulcanadapter

2. c vulcanadapter.cc assertion failed JIT must be enabled

3. visual c assertion failed vulcanadapter.cc