Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. This always pop-up in my window whenever I log-in. Can somebody help me? I used "Adobe CC Cleaner Tool" but it didn't work Since this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdulllahLulu, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello. This always pop-up in my window whenever I log-in. Can somebody help me?

I used "Adobe CC Cleaner Tool" but it didn't work

Since this problem appeared to me, my laptop got Lag and heavy a lot!

Although I do not use any pirated programs, use the Internet regularly, and so on

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c0e94b04-29e4-4716-bc4e-1df000133d84?upload=true.png

:)

AbdulllahLulu, Sep 12, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I apologize for the delay.

A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. Runtime errors can occur if you are running two software programs that are not compatible.

Let’s try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot.

Clean boot will check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, refer to the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as usual.

Method 2:

You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and check if it helps.

Step 1:
    To Uninstall the package:

a. Open Programs and Features.

b. From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.

c. Right click on it and select Uninstall

d. Restart the computer.

Step 2:
    Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng#downloads

Let us know the status.

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello. When I run SAMP and want to enter a server, I encounter this error:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryAssertion failed!Program: ...x86\GTA AMBIENT MODS FOR COMEBACK MoonLoader.asiFile: d:\dev\moonloader\moonloader-src\mo...\script_...der.cppLine: 9Expression:...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This is what is coming up when I log in to my account package:-Program: C:/Program Files/Line50/sfw.exeabnormal program terminationPlease note that the "/" are all going the other way, but I don't appear to have that key on my keyboard.Any suggestions would be gratefully...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: This keeps popping up. Have tried Abort, Rety & Ignore to no avail. I have no idea what JIT is to enable it!?Have noticed my PC getting a bit slow when editing stuff - commands and mouse clicks not being actioned immediately - is this the cause and how do I go about fixing...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello, I have a problem with that part. I deleted Microsoft visual C++ 2015 - 2019 redistributable x64 - x84 and install, but not fix. I'll thank you so much if they help me. Sorry, if I'm wrong with my grammar....
  8. Microsoft visual c++ runtime library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft visual c++ runtime library: I get the error message of Microsoft visual c++ runtime library Assertion failed line: 460 Expression: vulcan_ every time I turn on my PC. Can You Please Help me to fix it...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: I've been having an issue with my Microsoft Visual C++ for a while but I can't find a way to fix it, so I came here to get additional help! Below is the message I get from a startup with my PC. Any help is appreciated! [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library: I just installed a software named Xcalibur for browsing the Mass Spectra files, But every time I opened a MS file, the Runtime Library window flipped out. what should I do with it? [ATTACH]...