Windows 10: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Discus and support Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having a problem with publishing a project that I was able to publish before. I wrote this originally in 2015 and was trying to update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimHart_831, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

I am having a problem with publishing a project that I was able to publish before. I wrote this originally in 2015 and was trying to update the software and publish it. I get an error stating;

Error 2 An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign bin\Release\app.publish\\setup.exe. SignTool Error: Signtool requires CAPICOM version 2.1.0.1 or higher. Please
    copy the latest version of CAPICOM.dll into the directory that contains
    SignTool.exe. If CAPICOM.dll exists, you may not have proper
    permissions to install CAPICOM. BedLabels

I have downloaded and installed the capicom.dll and it exists in the same location as signtool.exe.

When I run regsvr32 to register the dll I have gotten two errors for that;

1Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 ;) the module loaded, but the call to the dllregister failed.

2Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 ;) the module failed to load

make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent. the specified module could not be found

I have checked and double checked the spelling and that the file is indeed in the right location. I have searched the internet for solutions and found several , but none have worked. I hope someone out there can help me with this.

Thank- you

Jim

:)

JimHart_831, Nov 6, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Is Imminent

Microsoft has signed off on Visual Studio 2008 and is expected to release it early next week—on November 19th. Earlier this month Microsoft committed to ship Visual Studio 2008, formerly code-named Orcas, by the end of November. The company is making good on that commitment and is expected to have Visual Studio RTM (release to manufacturing) on Nov. 19, according to sources and Microsoft blogs. The tool-set will be available on the MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network). "Visual Studio 2008 is anticipated out early next week, with availability for subscribers," the MSDN blog said in a late-night post on Nov. 16. Visual Studio 2008 and the .Net Framework 3.5 enable developers at all levels to rapidly create connected applications for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, mobile devices and the Web. Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System is also expected to ship by the end of November.

Source: eWeek

malware, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Visual studio 2008 on windows 10

Does windows 10 support visual studio 2008?

MurthyKSVR, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Visual Studio C# 2008

Hello,

I'm developing code for a handheld scanner with windows CE. I've been told you can only use Visual Studio C# 2008. I downloaded a trial version and would like to purchase the tool now, but its end of lifecycle and I cannot find how to pay for it.

Can you tell me how to purchase Visual Studio C# 2008 or which other tool I can use to write code for Windows CE.

Thanks,

Kees Kraamer, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual Studio

2. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  3. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  4. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and 2010

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and 2010: Hi, sorry if i bother anyone but i wanted to ask if its possible to download C++ 2008 x64 and C++ 2010 x64 from Microsoft again, because a program needs them and I cant find them, it just says that are no longer available, also sorry if the category is wrong, I'm new on this...
  6. Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio

Problem with Microsoft Visual Studio: Hi, Iv'e been getting this error witch i do not know how to fix, so if anybody does please reply, it will help me a lot. So the problem is that, when I want to create a new project or open an project it shows me an error. Error appeared when I open Forms app in Visual...
  7. Microsoft Visual Studio C#

Microsoft Visual Studio C#: So I've been getting into C# lately and I've been trying to get tile bars in C# but I just can figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/de1450dd-18f2-4458-9e22-d62124e22de0
  8. Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 KB972222 Stuck at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 KB972222 Stuck at...: Hi, I faced a problem that Window Update can't install an update for "Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 KB972222". It's always stuck at Installing: 0% each time i click Check for Updates. And each time stuck at 0%, it creates a folder with...
  9. microsoft visual c++ 2008 redistributable

microsoft visual c++ 2008 redistributable: My laptop was so unresponsive I decided I had no choice but to do a Reset, keeping my files and folders. Toshiba Satellite P875-S7200 - Windows 10 Home 64bit - free space on HD is 535 GB - 6GB Ram Since starting to re-install my programs I am having just as much trouble as I...
  10. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387