Windows 10: Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck

Discus and support Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my microsoft visual studio installer is stuck at this stage. i used to have it earlier but then i had deleted it long time back. now when i go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GHULAMJAFER, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck

my microsoft visual studio installer is stuck at this stage. i used to have it earlier but then i had deleted it long time back. now when i go to the installer website it downloaded the file but when i click on it i gt stuck on thisimage shared below. i have tried to reinstall it multiple time and still stuck at that error and i also downloaded from the website thrice. why is this happening? Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck 59b32454-e2ce-4dd1-ad6f-e550f1cd6c94?upload=true.png

:)

GHULAMJAFER, Jun 19, 2020

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Cannot install Visual Studio 2017 Framework.

Hello everybody,

After I refreshed my PC, I had to get back all of my software. To this day two pieces of software still need installing, Visual Studio, which I haven't tried installing yet and OBS Studio, which I've tried so much. OBS Studio requires the Visual Studio 2017
    Framework (Runtimes) which is stuck on step: Windows81_x64. Can someone please help me?

Lilia Lang, Jun 19, 2020
  4. ADas_95 Win User

Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck

Issues with Microsoft Visual Studio Installation and Uninstallation

Hi everybody,

So yesterday I tried to install Microsoft Visual Studio. As it was installing, early on in the process, I had to go through Task Manager and I had to end the installation abruptly. I want to uninstall it and reinstall again, however, each time I attempt
    to uninstall, it gets stuck at a specific point of the uninstallation process. It is stuck at the "Acquiring Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Post-Clean tool" and the "Applying: Creating a system restore point".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ADas_95, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck

1. Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Stuck - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual Studio

2. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  3. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  5. Can’t install Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  6. Can’t install Visual Studio

Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  7. Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 stuck on installation at 98%

Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 stuck on installation at 98%: Started installation over 2 hours ago. Main log file has shown no activity for over 1 hour. Stuck at 98% on Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 preparation. Don't want to cancel as it'll delete everything that has been installed so far. Has used up 30 gigs of the system drive for...
  8. Installation of visual studio.

Installation of visual studio.: Please someone ask me how to install visual studio. And prepare it for c/c++ Programming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-visual-studio/b2351f20-7e97-44c7-81dd-655150b1e976
  9. Installing Visual Studio triggers BSOD and stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing Visual Studio triggers BSOD and stuck at 100%: [IMG] I was installing VS enterprise 2017 it triggered bsod and now stuck at this blue screen for hours. That happened before as well when ever I try to install VS its triggering BSOD before I forced to restart then I had to reinstall windows. Now I af afraid of force...
  10. Visual Studio Installer

Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...