Windows 10: Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

Discus and support Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ext steps you can take are: Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MENGHORN HAK, May 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

ext steps you can take are:
    1. Verify you provided the correct business email. You have currently registered with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If this is not correct, please click this link to register a different business email.
    2. Add an Open License to your profile. You will need to provide a valid Open Authorization and License Number.
    3. If you don’t have the right permissions, please contact your agreement administrator and request you be added to the agreement using your business email.
    4. Check back later. New Open License and Volume License Agreements take up to 48 hours to appear in VLSC.
    5. The business email address provided on the enrollment may be incorrect, please contact your Microsoft Reseller or Partner to confirm.
    6. Verify with your Microsoft Reseller or Partner that the Open License and/or Volume License Agreement start date is not in the future.

Add Open License
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center icoPrinter.png
    To add an Open License to your VLSC profile, enter your first and last name, a valid Authorization and License Number and click Submit.
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center ico_help_16.png Add Open License FAQ
    * Indicates a required field

:)

MENGHORN HAK, May 29, 2019
  2. Bill Smithers, May 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Cant log

I cant login to Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center.Cant Change Password because when I'm enter to Password change part Character Web page says every time it is not Valid.
    Please make arrange solution immediately.

Your question is outside the scope of this Community and we do NOT work for Microsoft.

We mainly assist home users here.

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Centers

Microsoft Volume Licensing Activation Centers worldwide telephone numbers

Microsoft Software Assurance Contact Information

Frequently asked questions about Volume License keys

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

1. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center - Similar Threads - Microsoft Volume Licensing

2. Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Licensing Service Center: Buongiorno, sono Toala Antonio di La Strada Società Cooperativa Sociale, chiedo gentilmente di controllare o di sbloccare la visualizzazione dell'area Volume Licensing Service Center, siccome questa area era controllata da un nostro collega che non lavora più ho dovuto...
  3. Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Licensing Service Center: Buongiorno, sono Toala Antonio di La Strada Società Cooperativa Sociale, chiedo gentilmente di controllare o di sbloccare la visualizzazione dell'area Volume Licensing Service Center, siccome questa area era controllata da un nostro collega che non lavora più ho dovuto...
  4. Can't login at Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login at Volume Licensing Service Center: Hi, Suddenly i can't logon into Volume Licensing Service Center. Try to click Sign In and redirect to the same error page.Really needs your assist and feedback.Regards,Aryanto...
  5. Can't login at Volume Licensing Service Center

Can't login at Volume Licensing Service Center: Hi, Suddenly i can't logon into Volume Licensing Service Center. Try to click Sign In and redirect to the same error page.Really needs your assist and feedback.Regards,Aryanto...
  6. Can't login at Volume Licensing Service Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I'm not able to login to the microsoft volume licensing service center, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to login to the microsoft volume licensing service center, why?: I've tried and tried to login to the Volume Licensing service center but I keep getting either error code E06 or I get a loop telling me to login using my work account, which I do with the credentials I use to login here and it just throws me back to the same message over and...
  8. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login: Microsoft no longer lets me login with my Microsoft Account. It told me I had unitl 11/19 to create a work account. It then required it today. I created a work account as per the instructions. But, I see nothing there linking to my own account now how to create that link so I...
  9. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login: Microsoft no longer lets me login with my Microsoft Account. It told me I had unitl 11/19 to create a work account. It then required it today. I created a work account as per the instructions. But, I see nothing there linking to my own account now how to create that link so I...
  10. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation

Users found this page by searching for:

1. licensing microsoft volume service center