Windows 10: microsoft vs windows live photo

Discus and support microsoft vs windows live photo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft has blocked my load engine on windows live photo site. I do not want to use their photo site. I want my windows live photo site and be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joyce 41, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Joyce 41 Win User

microsoft vs windows live photo

Microsoft has blocked my load engine on windows live photo site. I do not want to use their photo site. I want my windows live photo site and be able to load my photos there. This is terrible and totally unfair.

:)

Joyce 41, Nov 26, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

microsoft vs windows live photo 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Kitist02 Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

I used your beautiful tutorial to find and import Windows Photo Viewer, and it shows up when I list the apps, but it isn't available to use. Any further suggestions?

What I really want is to load Windows Live photo Gallery which is what I used in Win7, but I can't even find it at Microsoft's site.

Kitist02, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft vs windows live photo - Similar Threads - microsoft live photo

2. Microsoft Photos vs Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos vs Paint: Hi, what format does microsoft photos use when converting a picture from .jpg or .png to .bmp.I have another program that uses .bmp files. If I use one that was converted by Microsoft Photos they don't work. If converted by paint they do.Something is different in the format...
  3. Microsoft Photos vs Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos vs Paint: Hi, what format does microsoft photos use when converting a picture from .jpg or .png to .bmp.I have another program that uses .bmp files. If I use one that was converted by Microsoft Photos they don't work. If converted by paint they do.Something is different in the format...
  4. Photo Gallery Live tags vs Photos app albums

Photo Gallery Live tags vs Photos app albums: I'm a longtime user of Photo Gallery Live, trying every once in a while to switch to the Win10 Photos app. The current hold-up for me, unless I am missing something, is that album info is not saved in the photo file like tags in Photo Gallery Live were. I'll explain. In...
  5. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: How do I delete multiple pictures in one go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/c42f91bf-f7c8-42d6-a97d-5c5f2dcf0a9d
  6. microsoft live vs hotmail issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft live vs hotmail issue: Hullo there. I've looked in the forum, and I didn't see anything quite like this that I could tell, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong keywords. Anyway, here's my situation. We recently got a new desktop computer and my husband set it up using my sister's hotmail...
  7. microsoft live vs hotmail issue

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft live vs hotmail issue: Hullo there. I've looked in the forum, and I didn't see anything quite like this that I could tell, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong keywords. Anyway, here's my situation. We recently got a new desktop computer and my husband set it up using my sister's hotmail...
  8. Windows live photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows live photos: I used to have Windows Live Photos and I loved it. Then stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. I says it won't install. I am not too computer behind the scenes savvy. Is there a way to reinstall it or is there a better photo program out there to...
  9. photos vs photo viewer

photos vs photo viewer: If I double click on a .tif file in File Explorer it opens in Photo Viewer whereas if I double click on a .jpg file it opens in Photos. I much prefer using Photo Viewer because you can run a slide show from there & with a right click adjust the speed or duration to Fast,...
  10. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: I cannot find Live Photo Gallery. I understand it is no longer available. Do I have other options for photo fuse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-photo-gallery/0aff1cc1-f85d-44ae-bd0d-8caa46b6d488