Windows 10: Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

Discus and support Microsoft vularable driver blocklist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver blocklist.What I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard_35_78, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver blocklist.What I would like to now is what does this mean and I can I fix this at all without playing in the registry of the computer.ThanksWindows 11 22h2 home64 bit operating systemTheir is a screenshot below:

:)

Howard_35_78, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist feature in Windows Security

Read more: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...er-block-rules

Brink, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

@remixedcat
    list goes to blocklist of firewall right? if yes, why local host too?

ne6togadno, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

1. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist - Similar Threads - Microsoft vularable driver

2. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  3. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  4. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  5. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  6. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2: I have been having some trouble I am having a problem when Ihave dell laptop plugged in or on battery power. When I am reading something on thei internet or playing a game on my laptop the screen will just go black and the computer is off. The only way to turn the laptop I...
  7. Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2

Microsoft Vunerable driver blocklist part 2: I have been having some trouble I am having a problem when Ihave dell laptop plugged in or on battery power. When I am reading something on thei internet or playing a game on my laptop the screen will just go black and the computer is off. The only way to turn the laptop I...
  8. How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist: Hello,I have a new PC with windows 11 pro installed. Vulnerable Driver Block list is greyed out. If I turn off Memory integrity then I can enable Driver block list. However when my PC restarts it is still greyed out when MI is on?Any suggestions please?Thank you Chris...
  9. How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist

How to enable Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist: Hello,I have a new PC with windows 11 pro installed. Vulnerable Driver Block list is greyed out. If I turn off Memory integrity then I can enable Driver block list. However when my PC restarts it is still greyed out when MI is on?Any suggestions please?Thank you Chris...
  10. Microsoft vularable driver blocklist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft vularable driver blocklist: HI I like to check on Device security. So I found out under Device security their is a thing called Microsoft vulerable Driver blocklist.What I would like to now is what does this mean and I can I fix this at all without playing in the registry of the computer.ThanksWindows...