Windows 10: Microsoft W-9

Discus and support Microsoft W-9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan Lupo, May 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft W-9

We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from Microsoft so that we can have this on file?I don't need a blank form, I need one that is filled out by Microsoft so that we can have this on file.Thank you in advance.Jonathan

:)

Jonathan Lupo, May 16, 2022
  2. AnitaLuff Win User

Microsoft W-9

Yes, like the original poster, I do NOT need a blank one, I need a W-9 filled out by Microsoft. We need to open a support ticket for SQL, but we are and educational agency and cannot create a purchase order without a current W-9.

Thanks!

AnitaLuff, May 16, 2022
  3. Microsoft W-9

I need to print out a Microsoft W-9. Not a blank one. Can somebody help me figure out how to obtain this?

John Burris

JohnBurris1, May 16, 2022
  4. AnitaLuff Win User

Microsoft W-9

Microsoft W-9

I need a W-9 from Microsoft, not a blank one. I saw that sent one to others through a private message.

Thanks!

Anita

AnitaLuff, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft W-9

1. Microsoft W-9 - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  3. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  4. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

7. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  8. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  9. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  10. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade