Windows 10: Microsoft W-9

Discus and support Microsoft W-9 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Lupo, May 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft W-9

We get billed by invoice from Microsoft for licensing and need to have a W-9 on file for tax purposes. Can someone tell me where to find a W-9 from Microsoft so that we can have this on file?I don't need a blank form, I need one that is filled out by Microsoft so that we can have this on file.Thank you in advance.Jonathan

:)

Jonathan Lupo, May 16, 2022
  2. AnitaLuff Win User

Microsoft W-9

Yes, like the original poster, I do NOT need a blank one, I need a W-9 filled out by Microsoft. We need to open a support ticket for SQL, but we are and educational agency and cannot create a purchase order without a current W-9.

Thanks!

AnitaLuff, May 16, 2022
  3. Microsoft W-9

I need to print out a Microsoft W-9. Not a blank one. Can somebody help me figure out how to obtain this?

John Burris

JohnBurris1, May 16, 2022
  4. AnitaLuff Win User

Microsoft W-9

Microsoft W-9

I need a W-9 from Microsoft, not a blank one. I saw that sent one to others through a private message.

Thanks!

Anita

AnitaLuff, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft W-9

1. Microsoft W-9 - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  4. Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen: Windows 10 was supposed to be on the back burner after Microsoft shifted its focus to Windows 11, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. In the past few months, Windows 10 has received several new features. Today, Microsoft is adding MSN cards to the lock screen....
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  7. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  8. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  9. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?: Not a lot. I have never consented to have Bitlocker on my device and yet I have this mystery code that I am unable to access in order for me to access my own data. And yes I have tried all the useless suggestions from Microsoft. I have just had to pay £150 to have my computer...