Windows 10: Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account

Discus and support Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign in right after this screen pops up. Windows wants to access your Google Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JodiMilli, May 30, 2019.

1. JodiMilli Win User

Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account

When I try to sign in right after this screen pops up. Windows wants to access your Google Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This will allow Windows to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail See, edit, download, and permanently delete your contacts See, edit, share, and permanently delete all the calendars you can access using Google Calendar Make sure you trust Windows You may be sharing sensitive info with this site or app. Learn about how Windows will handle your data by reviewing its terms of service and privacy policies. You can always see or remove access in your Google Account. Learn ab Cancel ‪

I do not want to allow this, but when I deny access, then my emails no longer work. How can I get rid of this?

Jodi Milli

:)

JodiMilli, May 30, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 30, 2019
  3. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

KevinColeman1, May 30, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wanting Access

2. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wants-to-access-your-google-account-how-to/1bd89d04-e52b-4ef5-98bd-6e1c2480108d
  3. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wants-to-access-your-google-account-how-to/1bd89d04-e52b-4ef5-98bd-6e1c2480108d
  4. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows access of my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows access of my Google account: How might I delete the access given to Windows to my Google Account? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-access-of-my-google-account/2e2ed295-a08e-413c-998f-fdffd539d140
  6. Allowing Microsoft to access Google

Allowing Microsoft to access Google: Years ago, I had to let Microsoft access google so I could send some files to a client. Recently I had to use Microsoft and the files I sent to the old client were sent to them. How do I delete those files from being sent again every time use Microsoft as they are getting...
  7. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  8. Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails

Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails: Notice others having same problem. Continually coming up on my OUtlook. I click 'allow' and happens again. and again. And again. Making Outlook inoperable. Has anyone had this resolved (can't seem to find on the previous thread)....
  9. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?: Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-apps-services-want-access-to-my/73e267c7-a086-47cf-a2a9-9cf8f98c0790"
  10. Windows wants to access your Google Account

Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access my google account from windows 10

2. windows wants to access your google account

3. windows wants to access my google account

4. giving windows access to google account,
  5. how to stop microsoft wanting access to my gmail,
  6. should i give microsoft apps access to my google account,
  7. windows wants access to my google account,
  8. why does windows need access to my gmail,
  9. windows wants to accwss your google account ?,
  10. microsoft apps and services access to gmail,
  11. need to access my microsoft account with my different gmail account,
  12. microsoft apps & services wants to access your google account allow greyed out,
  13. windows wants access to google account,
  14. microsoft wanting to change my google acc,
  15. does microsoft email take precedence over gmail