Windows 10: Microsoft Warning Alert from my computer next time in pop-ups?

Discus and support Microsoft Warning Alert from my computer next time in pop-ups? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I blocked this scam from my computer the next time it pop-ups tell me to called the phone number that they are giving me to called?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AngelBP, Aug 10, 2018.

1. AngelBP Win User

Microsoft Warning Alert from my computer next time in pop-ups?

How can I blocked this scam from my computer the next time it pop-ups tell me to called the phone number that they are giving me to called?

:)

AngelBP, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Jundyw Win User

Security Alert pop-up warnings?

The Security Alert warning pop-ups are about to take over my computer. They were constant on Yahoo and now are ruling MSN and other sites such as Hotmail. Have followed instructions to get rid of them but nothing is working. Thanks for any advice.

Jundyw, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Pop Up security warning

Good that you didn't click on anything and that you didn't call that number. That what you were seeing are fake alerts which try to trick you into calling some obscure companies who then will try to sell you their unneeded services/products.

Please read the following article which describes in detail various methods how to get out of such pop ups. The article also mentions methods how to prevent these kind of fake alerts.

In case you keep on getting these pop ups, it is recommended to run some scans as described here:

Suggestion to also take the time and to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 10, 2018
  4. GeneRozea Win User

I've found that warning (alert) pop ups go the background instead of foreground as an alert should. Is there a setting that controls that in W10?

I've found that warning (alert) pop ups go the background instead of foreground as an alert should. Is there a setting that controls that in W10?

For instance, trying to replace a file with one of the same name - the warning pop up didn't go to the foreground so the warning wasn't seen until both browser instances were closed.

GeneRozea, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Warning Alert from my computer next time in pop-ups? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Warning Alert

2. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  3. A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender: Hello,A warning popped up on my Microsoft Defender that told me to go into settings and fix the problem. I went into settings, but I don't see where the problem can be fixed.This was the message: I also don't know what it means. Can anyone help? Thanks, Daffy D...
  4. A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender: Hello,A warning popped up on my Microsoft Defender that told me to go into settings and fix the problem. I went into settings, but I don't see where the problem can be fixed.This was the message: I also don't know what it means. Can anyone help? Thanks, Daffy D...
  5. Pop up Computer Virus Alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up Computer Virus Alert: [ATTACH] I get this message sometimes whenever im on any browser/tab and it also sometimes sends pop up messages saying stuff about viruses and sometimes sends messages saying, "_____ wants a s#x partner" I dont know what to do and am pretty sure it is not real and...
  6. Microsoft Warning Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  7. microsoft warning alert

microsoft warning alert: error # 268d3x8938(3) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/b18a6949-203c-4f43-a883-69621882e385
  8. Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft: Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him them to send me a...
  9. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  10. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54