Windows 10: **Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community**

Discus and support **Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community** in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 16th April 2020. Hi Microsoft, PLEASE . comment on this : Whenever I/We get Windows 10 Updates, often daily. there's comment by persons on the Net... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LionelEdelman, Apr 15, 2020.

1. **Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community**

16th April 2020.

Hi Microsoft,

PLEASE . comment on this :

Whenever I/We get Windows 10 Updates, often daily. there's comment by persons on the Net and personally in touch NOT to post these update. PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU.

as they say, there's are not advisable. hacked, etc.

URGENT,

Thank You,

Lionel.

South Africa,

Microsoft a WONDERFUL ORGANISATION.

PLEASE wish all at the Company Good Health and Avoids this Devastating Virus.

:)

LionelEdelman, Apr 15, 2020

2. Microsoft alert scam

Is there a scam that pops up stating "Microsoft Alert!"?

[Original title: microsoft alert scam]

JackieAnello, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Hello, how are you to publish in our microsoft community? I am here to help you solve your problem

I send you the following information I hope I help you

The bogus “Microsoft Warning Alert” alert is shown in such a way as to trick the user into thinking their computer has crashed or that a virus has been detected on the computer. It does this to try and scare the infected user into calling one of the listed
    numbers in order to receive support. In reality, though, they will only be greeted with people who are trying to sell them unneeded support contracts and services

Whenever you see something like this in your browser:”Danger! Warning! Brace yourself! Your computer has a serious virus!”–rest assured — you don’t have anything to worry about. This is just a scamming trick, a treacherous attempt to scare an unexperienced
    Edge user. Back in the days, Google Chrome and Mozilla were frequently affected by these phishing pop-ups freezing the screen but added security measures almost completely eliminated them. On the other hand, Microsoft Edge is still susceptible to that kind
    of malicious pop-ups.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/su...

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-microsoft-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards

Miguel C.

MiguelChiappori, Apr 15, 2020
  4. **Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community**

**Microsoft Warning Alert** scam

I was on my computer this afternoon reading through new feeds when a **Microsoft Warning Alert** screen popped up. It stated that a "Mal1cious P0rn0graphic Spyware/Riskware Detected Error #0x80072ee7 and "to please call us immediately at: 1-877-644-0337.
    The warning continued to tell me that "if you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network." I called the number provided on the "Microsoft"-looking website that was provided. Of course, I was lead down
    the rabbit hole to a final request for a scanned check in the sum of $200. Please be careful with these hackers! I told the Indian accent on the other end that this whole process sounded suspicious. He became defensive, so I hung up and called the 1-877 #
    provided on the Official Microsoft website and reported the scam.

LisaLampkin, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

**Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community**

1. **Microsoft Warning Alert** scam - Microsoft Community** - Similar Threads - **Microsoft Warning Alert**

2. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  3. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  4. scam with microsoft warning and international charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam with microsoft warning and international charges: received a pop up on a new computer saying an error occurred and to call the 800 number. I called and gave access to the person saying they were Microsoft tech support. They found that Russian hackers had accessed and used my credit card for a **** and in China for gambling....
  5. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  6. microsoft warning alert

microsoft warning alert: error # 268d3x8938(3) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/b18a6949-203c-4f43-a883-69621882e385
  7. Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP: I turned my computer on and this warning pops up telling me to call their support team, apparently my computer has been compromised or so I was gathering. The lady on the other end told me to press the windows key along with R. After doing so I clicked ok and something else...
  8. Microsoft Warning scam

Microsoft Warning scam: So I started my laptop today and I was gonna watch youtube so I turned on the volume and I am hearing about a spyware and the possibility of my laptop being disabled, so I looked into it and found out about the scam. I hear what I've read the warnings say but i dont get any...
  9. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  10. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54