Windows 10: Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it!

Discus and support Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Affectionate-Fall520 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Affectionate-Fall520, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it!

/u/Affectionate-Fall520, Sep 10, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2021
  4. alexp999 Win User

Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it!

Microsoft Confirms Windows 7 Release Candidate Will Launch on April 10 2009

In an exclusive interview with the guys at Neowin.net, Microsoft have confirmed, that provided no serious problems arise, they are on track to release Windows 7 RC on April 10. As yet the only changes which are known about, are User Account Control (UAC) fixes which prevent malware from disabling UAC all together.

More information about the development of Windows 7 comes from Geeksmack, with their email conversation with Steven Sinofsky, Microsoft Senior Vice President of Windows. Sinofsky said, "We have received an amazing amount of feedback, many suggestions for new features too, during the beta—over 500,000 suggestions just from the Send Feedback button." What was also interesting to note, "... by far the most humorous element has been that the build numbers blogged about are higher than our current build. Today’s build is 7046, but it hasn’t completed yet *Smile Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it! :)"
    Sinofsky is also said to have spoken to Ars Technica, and said that, "The build will be available broadly".

Sources: Neowin.net , Geeksmack , Ars Technica

alexp999, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it!

1. Microsoft warns users of a Serious Windows 10 Attack – Here’s How you can prevent it! - Similar Threads - Microsoft warns users

2. How can I prevent user access to Proxy Settings on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prevent user access to Proxy Settings on Windows 10?: Hello, I have tried to prevent access to the proxy settings specifically the "Manual Proxy Setup" settings using the Registry Editor without luck Proxy, 0 -> 1; ProxyPerUser, 0 -> 1.Does anyone know a foolproof way to do this? Thanks....
  3. How can I prevent user access to Proxy Settings on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I prevent user access to Proxy Settings on Windows 10?: Hello, I have tried to prevent access to the proxy settings specifically the "Manual Proxy Setup" settings using the Registry Editor without luck Proxy, 0 -> 1; ProxyPerUser, 0 -> 1.Does anyone know a foolproof way to do this? Thanks....
  4. Serious Windows 10 Upgrade Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Serious Windows 10 Upgrade Warning: Hi Community - we’ve just seen a number of media posts saying there is a need to immediate upgrade Windows 10 however I couldnt find anything on any Microsoft sites. Where can I find something from Microsoft explaining the issue?...
  5. Can you prevent a windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you prevent a windows 10 update?: Is there a way to prevent an update from happening for windows 10, specifically version 1903? About two months ago, I tried updating windows 10 was at an old version for a while, thinking it would improve my computer's performance. After the stressful process, it seemed to...
  6. Microsoft warns Windows 10 could prevent driver updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft warns Windows 10 could prevent driver updates: Windows Update provides maintenance and security patches for Windows 10, Microsoft products and as well as updates for device drivers. Drivers are released through Windows Update and they usually work pretty well, but Windows Update drivers are not always the most up to date....
  7. Problem logging-in here - a warning should it happen to you.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem logging-in here - a warning should it happen to you.: I've had many problems logging-in since the 25th November and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-logging-in-third-time/6ae47b04-9ca1-43fa-bb23-e491a6832d1e was the third thread that I created. I was interested to read this article today by...
  8. Strange But Serious Dilemma: How To Prevent This Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange But Serious Dilemma: How To Prevent This Problem?: Hi all, I know this is a strange question, but I'm really desperate and genuine in my quest for help as this has been a problem I've been dealing with for over 6 months now! This is my problem: I've started taking a new medicine and it gives me so much fatigue to the point...
  9. Here’s how you can block update to Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how you can block update to Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft has been working on issuing new builds to Fast Ring Insiders for its next major update Windows 10 October 2018 Update also known as Redstone 5. The company yesterday released the public version of the update to all Windows 10 users globally. The update will be...
  10. Warning: Attackers can Steal Windows Credentials using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Warning: Attackers can Steal Windows Credentials using Google Chrome: Attacks that leak authentication credentials using the SMB file sharing protocol on Windows OS are an ever-present issue, exploited in various ways but usually limited to local area networks. One of the rare research involving attacks over the internet was recently presented...