Windows 10: Microsoft Web Platform Installer - Service Bus 1.1 installer failing

Discus and support Microsoft Web Platform Installer - Service Bus 1.1 installer failing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft team, I am trying to install "Windows Azure Pack: Service Bus 1.1" using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer. But it is failing with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bhuwanesh, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Bhuwanesh Win User

Microsoft Web Platform Installer - Service Bus 1.1 installer failing

Hi Microsoft team,

I am trying to install "Windows Azure Pack: Service Bus 1.1" using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer. But it is failing with 404 error for Windows Fabric RTM.

Please could you help me solving this issue.

Regards,

Bhuwan

:)

Bhuwanesh, Sep 2, 2020
  2. RG46873 Win User

How to uninstall Web Platform Installer

I am trying to uninstall Web Platform Installer. I click all apps, select Web Platform Installer, select uninstall. That takes me to the Control Panel, Programs and Features. I should be able to then click on Web Platform Install and select uninstall,
    but Web Platform Installer is not shown as a program/app in the list of programs and features.

(1) is it known by some other name?

(2) is there a way to force the Control Panel to rebuild the list of all programs/apps installed so that it is guaranteed to be accurate?

(3) how does one uninstall Web Platform Installer if it is not shown in programs/features in the Control Panel

RG46873, Sep 2, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) Available for Download

web version or full version?

Mussels, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Web Platform Installer - Service Bus 1.1 installer failing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Web Platform

2. My machine has been trying and failing to install Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My machine has been trying and failing to install Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access...: I've never even put Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 on my machine, and certainly not the 32-bit edition. so of course the update fails. Still, Windows Update continues to try to install it. So far I've tried clearing out the update database, but it just keeps looking...
  3. My machine has been trying and failing to install Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My machine has been trying and failing to install Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Access...: I've never even put Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 on my machine, and certainly not the 32-bit edition. so of course the update fails. Still, Windows Update continues to try to install it. So far I've tried clearing out the update database, but it just keeps looking...
  4. Web Platform Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Platform Installer: Hi All,I am not able to see any product or application to install from web platform installer on my windows server 2016 .Can some one help .I need to install PHP Manager ....
  5. Web Platform Installer

Web Platform Installer: Hi All,I am not able to see any product or application to install from web platform installer on my windows server 2016 .Can some one help .I need to install PHP Manager ....
  6. IIS 10: Web Platform Installer Fails to Install PHP, etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIS 10: Web Platform Installer Fails to Install PHP, etc: I built my web server 15 years ago and it ran pretty much maintenance free until a power outage on Saturday killed the motherboard. I've since bought a new PC with Windows 10 Pro installed. Now I'm trying to replicate my web server, but I'm running into several issues. The...
  7. IIS 10: Web Platform Installer Fails to Install PHP, etc

IIS 10: Web Platform Installer Fails to Install PHP, etc: I built my web server 15 years ago and it ran pretty much maintenance free until a power outage on Saturday killed the motherboard. I've since bought a new PC with Windows 10 Pro installed. Now I'm trying to replicate my web server, but I'm running into several issues. The...
  8. IIS 10: Web Platform Installer Fails to Install PHP, etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...

Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...: When I click on Web Platform Installer in Internet Informational Services it always says Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module is already running. How do I fix this?...
  10. Halo 1 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 1 install: Whn im trying to install halo 1 on my windows 10 pc, the only option it shows is the C drive, but i want to install it on my D drive. Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/halo-1-install/8b03854a-eb73-437d-92b8-087e8c55d0af