Windows 10: Microsoft Webcam

Discus and support Microsoft Webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My webcam will not turn off in Windows 10. MS have already tried changing drivers. It is not the cam because it works ok on my Windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterGrose1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Webcam

My webcam will not turn off in Windows 10. MS have already tried changing drivers. It is not the cam because it works ok on my Windows 10 laptop

:)

PeterGrose1, Jun 12, 2019

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Webcam

Webcam only in B/W

Hi Seth,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. Is this an external/internal webcam?
    3. If it’s an external webcam, may I know the make and model of the webcam?

I suggest you to refer the section ‘Roll back your webcam driver’ from the article
    Camera does not work in Windows 10 for the troubleshooting steps.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue with the required information. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Webcam

1. Microsoft Webcam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Webcam

2. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: I have $5 in my Microsoft account and I would like to convert it to Indian Rupees. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/8a497654-9873-482a-a8d6-8902bc11f3c1
  3. Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Microsoft apps weren't installing so I "completely" uninstalled Microsoft Store and tried reinstalling it back but can't get it to install again, What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/42781527-5b7e-4ff4-a922-3e835cfc29d2"
  4. Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam Problem: I have the above webcam, whilst the microphone works ok, the video does not. I have tried all sorts of "fixes" but the video side of things is still lacking. TIA Paul King UK...
  5. Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom: Hello, I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find...
  6. so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...

so who do I talk to about microsoft owing me money now that windows 10 has broken my webcam...: And I don't want a list of all the different things i could do to fix my camera after a windows 10 update, because i have exhausted all possibilities, from editing my registry to checking my privacy settings, resetting the camera, reinstalling and updating the driver...the...
  7. Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019: It’s been several years since Microsoft has released a webcam. But two separate sources tell me that the firm is plotting a return to this market in 2019. And that at least one of the new 4K-capable cameras could work with both Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One. This is a big deal...
  8. how do i download Microsoft hd-3000 webcam and how to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download Microsoft hd-3000 webcam and how to use: how do I download and use a Microsoft hd-3000 webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-hd-3000-webcam-and-how/4a6b56a2-19e8-4bf7-b670-4352a8b9ee4a
  9. what size threads are on the Microsoft VX-6000 webcam lens mount? I am trying to change lenses.

what size threads are on the Microsoft VX-6000 webcam lens mount? I am trying to change lenses.: I am wanting to change the lens on my Microsoft VX-6000 webcam. I need to know the thread size on the lens mount. Thank you!...
  10. Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Has Broken Millions Of Webcams with Windows 10 Anniversary: On August 2nd, Microsoft released the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 and when the bits arrived on computers around the globe, it brought with it new features and also broke webcams for millions of consumers. If your webcam has stopped functioning since the release of the...