Windows 10: Microsoft Webcam

Discus and support Microsoft Webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My webcam will not turn off in Windows 10. MS have already tried changing drivers. It is not the cam because it works ok on my Windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterGrose1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Webcam

My webcam will not turn off in Windows 10. MS have already tried changing drivers. It is not the cam because it works ok on my Windows 10 laptop

:)

PeterGrose1, Jun 12, 2019

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Webcam

Webcam only in B/W

Hi Seth,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. Is this an external/internal webcam?
    3. If it’s an external webcam, may I know the make and model of the webcam?

I suggest you to refer the section ‘Roll back your webcam driver’ from the article
    Camera does not work in Windows 10 for the troubleshooting steps.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue with the required information. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Webcam

1. Microsoft Webcam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Webcam

2. Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing: I have the microsoft modern webcam. When I open the camera app there is no option to adjust zoom, or adjust the picture at all frankly. Is there software for this not included in windows? I just want to be able to adjust a webcam without having to install **** third party...
  3. Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing: I have the microsoft modern webcam. When I open the camera app there is no option to adjust zoom, or adjust the picture at all frankly. Is there software for this not included in windows? I just want to be able to adjust a webcam without having to install **** third party...
  4. My microsoft modern webcam won't connect to microsoft accessory center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft modern webcam won't connect to microsoft accessory center: I've used it on Zoom, discord, etc, and have had no problems with it working or connecting there but it won't connect to Microsoft Accessory Center.I've tried uninstalling Microsoft Accessory Center, unplugging and re-plugging the device, removing it from my devices list, and...
  5. My microsoft modern webcam won't connect to microsoft accessory center

My microsoft modern webcam won't connect to microsoft accessory center: I've used it on Zoom, discord, etc, and have had no problems with it working or connecting there but it won't connect to Microsoft Accessory Center.I've tried uninstalling Microsoft Accessory Center, unplugging and re-plugging the device, removing it from my devices list, and...
  6. My microsoft modern webcam won't connect to microsoft accessory center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how do i manually download a device drivere for usb webcam from microsoft for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i manually download a device drivere for usb webcam from microsoft for windows 11: the device driver for my camera is from 2006. i can't believe that is the most current driver and woud like to directly download from microsoft....
  8. how do i manually download a device drivere for usb webcam from microsoft for windows 11

how do i manually download a device drivere for usb webcam from microsoft for windows 11: the device driver for my camera is from 2006. i can't believe that is the most current driver and woud like to directly download from microsoft....
  9. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?: I am using the Opera GX browser.When I opened the browser, I am getting a notification from my anti-virus software ESET NOD32, that Opera obtained access to my webcam.When I dug into this further, I found that it isn't Opera GX, but "Model: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy,...
  10. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?: I am using the Opera GX browser.When I opened the browser, I am getting a notification from my anti-virus software ESET NOD32, that Opera obtained access to my webcam.When I dug into this further, I found that it isn't Opera GX, but "Model: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftweb cam