Windows 10: Microsoft website builder.??

Discus and support Microsoft website builder.?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LA HEALTH INSTITUTE, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft website builder.??

We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not loading and we don't know why <Link Removed> ?? is it because of propagation or because we made the switch to Microsoft??

:)

LA HEALTH INSTITUTE, Jul 31, 2019

2. can i upgrade 3d builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the lag in 3D builder app. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to these methods and check the 3D Builder app performance.

Method 1: Steps to reset the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for 3D Builder app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist. If it persist then perform
      method 2.

Method 2: Steps to Uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC. Open
      Microsoft Store
      app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 31, 2019
  3. 3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Microsoft website builder.??

3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft website builder.??

1. Microsoft website builder.?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft website builder

2. Trouble with saving in Microsoft 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with saving in Microsoft 3D Builder: I am trying to put a 3d model together that I purchased from etsy, there are about 15 files with different parts, but I inserted all the files in at once to create the full model, so I can save it as a full model to save time and have it 3d printed in one go. But when I save...
  3. Trouble with saving in Microsoft 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with saving in Microsoft 3D Builder: I am trying to put a 3d model together that I purchased from etsy, there are about 15 files with different parts, but I inserted all the files in at once to create the full model, so I can save it as a full model to save time and have it 3d printed in one go. But when I save...
  4. Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website Icon Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website Icon Error: How does one provide feedback on the Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/3d-print/3d-builder-users-guide?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0?As the icons for Control: Keep Top and Control: Keep Bottom are incorrect - details below:The Control: Keep...
  5. Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website Icon Error

Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website Icon Error: How does one provide feedback on the Microsoft 3D Builder User's Guide Website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/3d-print/3d-builder-users-guide?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0?As the icons for Control: Keep Top and Control: Keep Bottom are incorrect - details below:The Control: Keep...
  6. A Microsoft google play app builder.

A Microsoft google play app builder.: A Microsoft google play app builder. Or if no, what do Microsoft recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microsoft-google-play-app-builder/f12a8a1c-79d3-4005-81c0-ef904626272b
  7. Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!: Hi, I'm Osayi. Right now, I'm doing my planet project on 3D Builder for K12 School. Just then when I'm I'm smoothing it, coloring, it slows down. Can't Microsoft fix it? 'Cuz I can't! It's too slow when I do smoothing and coloring. Can't people of Microsoft fix it?! I'm so...
  8. Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!

Microsoft's 3D Builder app impossible!: Hi, I'm Osayi. Right now, I'm doing my planet project on 3D Builder for K12 School. Just then when I'm I'm smoothing it, coloring, it slows down. Can't Microsoft fix it? 'Cuz I can't! It's too slow when I do smoothing and coloring. Can't people of Microsoft fix it?! I'm so...
  9. regarding Microsoft's "3d builder" software

regarding Microsoft's "3d builder" software: When you export an obj file the file that I need it exports just fine. Now, when you export an obj file in general, it doesn't save with textures As for how it works but the key thing is that there is no way to download the texture. before you say "oh the file is corrupt" or...
  10. Website builder NON subscription program?

Website builder NON subscription program?: I used a desktop website builder named WebPlus by Serif software for years, it's still usable but lacks many modern features, so I am looking for a stand alone run from the desktop non subscription one off payment replacement? There are plenty of online Website builders...