Windows 10: Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enter the serial number for my laptop but, it says it doesn't recognize the serial number. I need to add the laptop so I can re-download apps I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WalkinDiseaster, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop

I enter the serial number for my laptop but, it says it doesn't recognize the serial number. I need to add the laptop so I can re-download apps I already brought but, won't download on my laptop.

:)

WalkinDiseaster, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Ivandrum Win User

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop

How to turn off my laptop?

Hi,

1. I didn´t got any error messages.

2. Windows 10 update-list is empty = all is done

3. What shall I do, here the list of drivers of my laptop: (I couldn´t copy the screenwiew ;( )

4. In fact: if i shut down by using the windows command, only screen will shut, not the laptop??.

Also using rest function does not work, because windows button does not wake up the laptop??

RistoTapani, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop

1. Microsoft Website didn't reognize Laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Website didn't

2. microsoft website problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft website problem: brave has blocked more trackers on https://microsoft.com than any other website ive seen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-website-problem/40ea9981-fe82-4b63-b137-1a0a47ebdae9
  3. CD Drive is not reognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD Drive is not reognized: My CD drive will not play whenever a disk is inserted in the drive. I received prompts; such as "Application not found" "The Directory name is invalid" access denied; troubleshooting; an error occurs while troubleshooting. I uninstall / reinstall; no changes. HP Support...
  4. is this the microsoft support website

is this the microsoft support website: my friend send me this great support website by microsoft should i trust this?i feel it kina real and kina fake.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-the-microsoft-support-website/eaf777a5-7401-4281-b66f-1b8f234f00dd
  5. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website: I brought two apps on a different laptop and it was installed, however, I changed laptops and it showed up on the Microsoft Website but, when I logged on to the Microsoft Store app the laptop didn't show. It does show that I brought the apps and, that both laptops are...
  6. This Website, and microsoft in general

in Windows 10 Customization
    This Website, and microsoft in general: Why does this website pretend to be some sort of microsoft answer department, when in reality it's just a bunch of windows fan boys? Why does my nice fancy computer get slower and slower, even though I don't add any programs or anything of the sort? Why is there no feature...
  7. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key: I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt of my purchase. I also looked through my order history and there was no product key present. Do I get a refund or is there...
  8. Is this a legit Microsoft Website?

Is this a legit Microsoft Website?: Hello, so I got this advertisment and was wondering whether this is a verified website or just a phishing one? IoT Whitepaper Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-legit-microsoft-website/1d0cb2ff-c835-4996-a153-316b61d07d9c
  9. Microsoft website builder.??

Microsoft website builder.??: We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not loading and we don't know why <Link Removed> ?? is it because of propagation or because we made the switch to Microsoft??...
  10. Microsoft Stickies didn't show

Microsoft Stickies didn't show: Microsoft Stickies didn't show, the icon was there but did'nt run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-stickies-didnt-show/fba7b00e-59d9-40f1-b306-aaf9ff77944e