Windows 10: Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

Discus and support Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MazeMatik, Mar 5, 2019.

1. MazeMatik Win User

Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now.

Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the problem because IT IS YOU MICROSOFT who have to fix this, not the consumers. I paid almost 150$ for a Windows 10 license and Bluetooth doesn't work like it should but it's working perfectly fine on all my other devices (phone, iPad and I bet even my toaster supports Bluetooth better than Microsoft at this point).

Stop telling us to check our drivers, to restart Bluetooth services in the background, to disable this and enable that, to try 10 different solutions in safe mode. The point is, I even reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem still persists. Conclusion, you made your OS even more unstable with all the bad updates you keep pushing. They make the Windows environment worse every time and we have to wait and hope it's all going to be fixed through future updates.

MICROSOFT, FIX YOUR BLUETOOTH OR STOP TRYING AND GIVE UP IF YOU CAN'T!!!

:)

MazeMatik, Mar 5, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 5, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft are going

2. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  3. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  5. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643I have gone through all of the suggestions on a previous link that is now locked I wonder why that is? AND none OF THEM HELPED....
  6. Hey Microsoft when are you going to come up with a fix for Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?: I really like the Phone Link app but because it never stays connected with my phone, I cannot use it. Very frustrating to have something that is so intermittent. Therefore I disabled it. When is Microsoft going to fix this?...
  8. MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?

MICROSOFT, when are you going to fix the PHONE LINK app?: I really like the Phone Link app but because it never stays connected with my phone, I cannot use it. Very frustrating to have something that is so intermittent. Therefore I disabled it. When is Microsoft going to fix this?...
  9. When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When is Microsoft going to fix this problem?: "Send To" drop down menu options missing/not displaying? Attempted all the fixes and still have the problem. not having the problem on my desktop, deleted the item from my "send to" and then I didn't even have "Send to Bluetooth Device", fixed that, ran all the suggested...
  10. When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When Is Microsoft Going To Fix DISM?: Does anyone have any information about the Windows 10 issues with DISM? I wonder if they are ever going to fix DISM. MS seems to be putting out poorly designed and tested software these days. 84798