Windows 10: Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates?

Discus and support Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. As all the whole world have this same issues, i really wonder when microsoft will finally listen to us that we dont want to be Forced to updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by valentine33, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates?

Hi. As all the whole world have this same issues, i really wonder when microsoft will finally listen to us that we dont want to be Forced to updates windows 10? Everytime the update is forced, i always have problems with my pc and it will became more slow with time, due to the continuous updates. I really wonder why microsoft yet dont want to listen to us?

How many years still will need to wait, untill finally microsoft will listen to the single users? At least the single users?
    I already decided that this notebook is the last one that i will purchase with windows. I decided to use linux./ ubuntu

at a certain point, i dont' need softwares just i write documents , open browser, listen music. I really wish ubuntu will expand the softwares compatibility, as long as we will not need windows anymore, at least we that are single users and not companies.

I have a old computer with windows 7 and everything its perfect , because windows was not ossessive with these updates continuos. They dont understand that keeping to cause troubles to us that are the users, will lead toward a boycott?

I really dont understand why microsoft force me. I always had windows and the 'security' problems never caused me troubles. Im tired to hear "We make updates mandatory because are important security updates". I'm Tired of hear this! I dont want you force me. I dont have any problems of security, since windows 5. So please return back to the normality. Thanks.
    Make the updates mandatory ONLY for Companies. .not for single home users 's computers.
    THanks.

:)

valentine33, Jun 30, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 30, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates? 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates?

1. Microsoft, when you will listen to us that we aren't happy of windows 10 live forced updates? - Similar Threads - Microsoft listen aren't

2. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-let-us-move-the-task-bar-where-we/603c777c-6111-4d7b-8ed9-c24dac14c26e
  3. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-let-us-move-the-task-bar-where-we/603c777c-6111-4d7b-8ed9-c24dac14c26e
  4. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  5. Happy Christmas to you all !

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Happy Christmas to you all !: Just like to say a Very Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you. Thank you for the support that I have received over the months with most of my problems resolved ! I think I can speak on behalf of all community members by saying "it's just great knowing there is help out...
  6. Windows edge forced on us in the new update?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows edge forced on us in the new update?: (time line is loose!) about 2 weeks ago my pc updated, and forced installed edge on my computer, I uninstalled it because I do not want it. Today it updated again I think, and now I have Edge again!!! Except this time I am unable to remove it as the "uninstall" option is...
  7. Windows edge forced on us in the new update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows edge forced on us in the new update?: (time line is loose!) about 2 weeks ago my pc updated, and forced installed edge on my computer, I uninstalled it because I do not want it. Today it updated again I think, and now I have Edge again!!! Except this time I am unable to remove it as the "uninstall" option is...
  8. STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10: STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL...
  9. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet: I'm connected to the internet. The last update was in July. I'm trying to get the latest update but keep getting We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. I call MS and they tried for almost 2 hours. Now they tell me they are escalating it...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...