Windows 10: microsoft white board

Discus and support microsoft white board in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have installed microsoft white board . i can choose the color. but not able to write on board with the pen [ATTACH]My window version screen shot is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seemamongia, Apr 25, 2020.

1. microsoft white board

i have installed microsoft white board . i can choose the color. but not able to write on board with the pen

microsoft white board fe8317b0-8683-47e6-b57c-f330e7dc72b3?upload=true.png My window version screen shot is given here

please help. My ruler is also fixed at 45 degree. its showing an icon at the middle to rotate but not responding either with mouse or touch pad. i am able to move it but not rotate it

microsoft white board 954f223c-2da6-452d-992b-322c4c42770f?upload=true.png

:)

seemamongia, Apr 25, 2020

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 25, 2020
  4. microsoft white board

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

microsoft white board

1. microsoft white board - Similar Threads - microsoft white board

2. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board: I am pressing the hot keys in Microsoft white board, but they are not working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled white board , also restarted my computer , but keyboard shortcuts are not workingEven if I select eraser with Alt + X +1 , all i get is a black pen, same for pen 2...
  3. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board: I am pressing the hot keys in Microsoft white board, but they are not working.I have uninstalled and reinstalled white board , also restarted my computer , but keyboard shortcuts are not workingEven if I select eraser with Alt + X +1 , all i get is a black pen, same for pen 2...
  4. Keyboard shortcuts not working in Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft white board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  6. Microsoft white board

Microsoft white board: hello, I have a surface pro 7 and an active stylus pen with 2 buttons on the side. The pen is working on the whiteboard just a lasso and eraser but I cannot write anything. I can write with a finger but not with a pen ... help, please....
  7. white board has changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white board has changed?: White board has changed in the last few days. I can no longer import PDF documents for example and some tools appear to be missing. Reloading the app has made no difference. Help!...
  8. White board note lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  9. White board note lost

White board note lost: My white board seems to have upgrade overnight, and when opened this morning its has a different look, but all of my note since January 11st are lost. With no notification or messages to alert me or tell me what happened. Is there anyway to recover?...
  10. windows and white board problem

windows and white board problem: When I try to open a PDF file in ms whiteboard, I can't see any files in my documents on my computer or onedrive. I double checked the folders on my hard drive and one drive and the files are there. I just can't see them when I try to open them on whiteboard.please help and...