Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi all, i've found that whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing suddenly while using zoom meetings app. even RESET option also didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NR Kandru, Nov 17, 2020.

1. NR Kandru Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings

hi all,

i've found that whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing suddenly while using zoom meetings app.

even RESET option also didn't work. once it is frozen, i need to restart my laptop. plz help me to resolve the issue.

the features of whiteboard and onenote are very useful for my teaching profession. but this freezing problem makes me unhapppy.

thank you

regards

NR Kandru

:)

NR Kandru, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Source: Whiteboard in Teams meetings integration, ink grab and ink beautification are here! - Microsoft Tech Community - 376979

Brink, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Source: Whiteboard in Teams meetings integration, ink grab and ink beautification are here! - Microsoft Tech Community - 376979

Brink, Nov 17, 2020
  4. [Matador] Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings

Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard OneNote

2. Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call: Hi,I have been facing this issue.. whenever I open the zoom meeting and record and try to share screen and open the whiteboard after 1min the whiteboard stops working.. screen get freeze.. until i click the power button and again it works again it stops after 1 min and...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call: Hi,I have been facing this issue.. whenever I open the zoom meeting and record and try to share screen and open the whiteboard after 1min the whiteboard stops working.. screen get freeze.. until i click the power button and again it works again it stops after 1 min and...
  4. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  5. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  6. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  7. Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom: Whenever i use zoom application and share my one note screen, laptop screen freezes when i start writing something and then the only option left is force restaring the system. Initially it was fine but i am getting this problem since i update the following driver from...
  8. zoom meeting for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom meeting for windows 10: Hi, I can't rum zoom meeting on my notebook ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting-for-windows-10/22ccdce5-bd1f-44f1-85c9-8f82ef55e857
  9. BSOD using zoom cloud meetings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD using zoom cloud meetings: Hi Every time, when I'm using zoom cloud meetings, I get a BSOD. Only Memory Management is written. There seems to be a problem with ntoskrnl.exe. I updated the BIOS, Drivers and installed the newest version of zoom. Nothing helped. I runned Windows Memory Diagnostic,...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...