Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Source: Whiteboard in Teams meetings integration, ink grab and ink beautification are here! - Microsoft Tech Community - 376979

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Lot's of new Whiteboard goodness in this release. Smash that UPDATE button to:
    • Lock any image to the whiteboard background and never worry about accidentally erasing, moving or having to recreate template-like content again.
    • Make sure your whiteboard is easy for people of all abilities to read and edit with a new Accessibility Checker.
    • Access improved sticky note editing experience. Just double tap to add text & let your ideas flow fast.
    • Your recognized shapes and tables now have a hand-drawn effect applied to them to help you impress your peers with your penmanship.
    • When opening a whiteboard, we now show you a fancy loading animation to help pass the time (and so you don't sit wondering if anything is happening).
    • A sprinkling of usability, performance and bug fixes to make your whiteboarding experience a bit more polished.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

4. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Teams

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: How can I disable Microsoft Teams from automatically starting? Thanks, cterry_2044 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/a268073a-7d33-4d3e-91d5-18d213a0452f
  3. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams: Every time I open my laptop it runs Microsoft Teams and it pops up. I don't want to open Microsoft Teams every time I use my laptop, how do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/4e8ffbf0-3cc6-4f42-a79b-35618d0c331f
  4. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: How many times do I need to uninstall this application? I didn't ask for it and am not interested in it. I am so over Apps being automatically added to my computer taking up space and running in the background....
  5. Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Microsoft Teams: Cannot uninstall Microsoft Teams after 2 weeks of trying it will not go away. Tried turning off app at startup but that did not work. Everyday it takes 3 times to uninstall completely but it comes back after turning off computer. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  6. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  7. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams: I have a question regarding Microsoft teams, we use it at work a lot, both with the whole team and with individuals, when I receive a chat from an individual I get a notification that I have a chat, however when someone posts within the TEAM chat unless I check it regularly...
  8. Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars: [ATTACH] Not only has the Xbox Insider Team helped share and gather feedback on the updated Xbox Avatar Editor and experience throughout 1810, but as individuals, we’ve been excited to create our own Avatars! Now that most of our community has had the chance to take the...
  9. Meet Microsoft News

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft News: Our mission for more than two decades has been to keep you informed in an easily accessible, comprehensive and trustworthy way. Today, we share the next step in our evolution. Microsoft has been in the news business for more than 23 years. When we launched MSN in 1995, the...
  10. Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse: Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse, a new set of products that create smooth, stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Microsoft’s hyperlapse technology is built on more than 20 years of research in computational photography. twncW4PLdsY For consumers, Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whiteboard in teams

2. enable whiteboard space in teams

3. microsoft teams whiteboard

4. whiteboard in team meeting by turning on the whiteboard web preview,
  5. whiteboard not accessible from teams meeting,
  6. whiteboard teams,
  7. microsoft whiteboard in MS team,
  8. microsoft whiteboard teams ,
  9. microsoft teams whiteboard integration,
  10. microsoft whiteboard integration with teams,
  11. starting microsoft whiteboard app with another user