Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

Source: Whiteboard in Teams meetings integration, ink grab and ink beautification are here! - Microsoft Tech Community - 376979

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS - November 13

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Lot's of new Whiteboard goodness in this release. Smash that UPDATE button to:
    • Lock any image to the whiteboard background and never worry about accidentally erasing, moving or having to recreate template-like content again.
    • Make sure your whiteboard is easy for people of all abilities to read and edit with a new Accessibility Checker.
    • Access improved sticky note editing experience. Just double tap to add text & let your ideas flow fast.
    • Your recognized shapes and tables now have a hand-drawn effect applied to them to help you impress your peers with your penmanship.
    • When opening a whiteboard, we now show you a fancy loading animation to help pass the time (and so you don't sit wondering if anything is happening).
    • A sprinkling of usability, performance and bug fixes to make your whiteboarding experience a bit more polished.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

4. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Teams

2. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams: Today we are pleased to announce the Public Preview of the Microsoft Whiteboard app for Android and the launch of Microsoft Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams channels and chat. Whiteboard in Teams Channels and chat For projects and longer-term discussions, you can now create a...
  3. Teams meetings integration in calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams meetings integration in calendar: Hi. Do you think it's possible to add a Teams Join Button in calendar like the image below: It would be so helpful. Marciano. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-meetings-integration-in-calendar/30a74f90-b238-4805-8def-fae62e2e299a
  4. MS Teams Meeting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Teams Meeting: Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-meeting/265c8628-658f-41d0-b0cb-498fd1e42d3f
  5. Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH] Developers use GitHub together with a number of other platforms, to communicate with each other on issues, pull requests, deployment statuses, and other updates. We want to integrate GitHub with other platforms to make it easier for developers and teams to...
  6. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  7. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  8. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....
  9. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard now available for the web and integrated in Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard now available for the web and integrated in Teams: Today we are excited to announce the general availability of Whiteboard for the web and integration with Teams meetings, releases that continue our journey to enable people to ideate and create from any device, anywhere. Easily collaborate with others or access your boards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whiteboard in teams

2. whiteboard function in microsoft teams

3. create avatar with microsoft whiteboard

4. during teams meeting whiteboard getting disconnected- how to fix,
  5. how to integrate ms whiteboard into ms teams,
  6. teams magic whiteboard,
  7. enable whiteboard space in teams,
  8. microsoft teams whiteboard,
  9. whiteboard in team meeting by turning on the whiteboard web preview,
  10. whiteboard not accessible from teams meeting,
  11. whiteboard teams,