Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know of a usable offline MS Whiteboard installer that would work in in a enterprise setting?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Desmond McPherson, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

Hello, Does anyone know of a usable offline MS Whiteboard installer that would work in in a enterprise setting?

:)

Desmond McPherson, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Microsoft whiteboard

Hi AbulaisShomrat,

Thank you for querying in this forum.

From your description, it seems that you have installed Microsoft Whiteboard, but you cannot open it successfully.

If my understanding is right, for the situation you encountered, we do understand the inconvenience caused and apologize for it. And we have tested it on our side and we cannot reproduce the same situation as yours.

And given this situation, we’d give you some suggestions below and hope that will help you:

1. You can go to Windows Settings > Apps > Microsoft Whiteboard > Advanced > click Repair and Reset to check if it will help.
    2. You can also refer to this article: How to perform a clean boot in Windows to reboot your computer in clean boot to check if the same problem will occur. You can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

At the same time, to better understand your situation, could you provide the information below?

1. May I know if you are using Microsoft 365 business account or Microsoft 365 personal account?
    2. Could you provide the version of Microsoft Whiteboard? You can go to Windows Settings > Apps > Microsoft Whiteboard > Advanced and provide the screenshot of it.
    3. May I know if you downloaded Microsoft Whiteboard from Microsoft Store?

Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

Best Regards,

Sukie

Sukie Qi MSFT, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

Microsoft Whiteboard Problem

Hi Davidcz84,

I go through the post carefully, as for the issue, here are some suggestions:

1. If you have any antivirus software, please quit them temporarily and check the result.
    2. Try sign out your account from the app, restart devices, sign in back and check the result.
    3. To check if the issue related to your network, try connecting to another network and check the result.
    4. If you are using Word and school account that is managed by your organization, please make sure you have authentication app required by your organization installed on your devices.
    5. Try use whiteboard for the web and check the result: Microsoft Whiteboard

If the issue still persists, could you please share information below with us?

1. Can you use whiteboard for the web normally?
    2. Which kind of accounts you are using for signing whiteboard? Account crated by yourself or account assigned by your organization?

Regards,

Clark

Clark Cui MSFT, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

1. Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Offline

2. Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer: Hello, Does anyone know of a usable offline MS Whiteboard installer that would work in in a enterprise setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-offline-installer/958e2a8d-8428-4a8b-85c6-1b5468f9b42f
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard Offline Installer: Hello, Does anyone know of a usable offline MS Whiteboard installer that would work in in a enterprise setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-offline-installer/958e2a8d-8428-4a8b-85c6-1b5468f9b42f
  4. Can MS Whiteboard be used offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can MS Whiteboard be used offline?: Can Microsoft's Whiteboard app be used offline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-whiteboard-be-used-offline/1583e90e-0f7f-4107-8db2-01fe616c98ea
  5. Can MS Whiteboard be used offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can MS Whiteboard be used offline?: Can Microsoft's Whiteboard app be used offline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-whiteboard-be-used-offline/1583e90e-0f7f-4107-8db2-01fe616c98ea
  6. Can MS Whiteboard be used offline?

7. How to switch Microsoft Whiteboard Offline version to Online?

How to switch Microsoft Whiteboard Offline version to Online?: Does anyone know what is the procedure to change an Microsoft Store offline application to online?I have installed an offline version of Microsoft Whiteboard and it's not auto- updating and I need to make it auto-update via the Microsoft Store - any hints on how to achieve...
  8. How to switch Microsoft Whiteboard Offline version to Online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch Microsoft Whiteboard Offline version to Online?: Does anyone know what is the procedure to change an Microsoft Store offline application to online?I have installed an offline version of Microsoft Whiteboard and it's not auto- updating and I need to make it auto-update via the Microsoft Store - any hints on how to achieve...
  9. How to switch Microsoft Whiteboard Offline version to Online?

10. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb