Windows 10: Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open

Discus and support Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to share my whiteboard and realized I was logged into corporate teams rather than my personal live account so it wouldn't let me share.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seveiht, Apr 9, 2021.

1. seveiht Win User

Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open

I was trying to share my whiteboard and realized I was logged into corporate teams rather than my personal live account so it wouldn't let me share.

So i selected log out on whiteboard with the intent to log in to my personal account...

Now when i open whiteboard it opens with a little red circle with two arrows and an exclamation point and everything is non-responsive.

How do i fix?

:)

seveiht, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft whiteboard on surface book frozen on open - Similar Threads - Microsoft whiteboard surface

2. My surface is not turning on only opens to surface UEFI, surface book 3,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface is not turning on only opens to surface UEFI, surface book 3,: this had been happening for a couple of days so, firs i tried changing boot configuration order and tried botting without it being locker, and none of that worked, i also do not have any like taskbar or functionalities like that and I'm unsure if it is connected to the...
  3. My surface is not turning on only opens to surface UEFI, surface book 3,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My surface is not turning on only opens to surface UEFI, surface book 3,: this had been happening for a couple of days so, firs i tried changing boot configuration order and tried botting without it being locker, and none of that worked, i also do not have any like taskbar or functionalities like that and I'm unsure if it is connected to the...
  4. whiteboard not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whiteboard not opening: My whiteboard is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-not-opening/0bf6b26a-a140-453e-a275-a5db255dc697
  5. whiteboard not opening

whiteboard not opening: My whiteboard is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-not-opening/0bf6b26a-a140-453e-a275-a5db255dc697
  6. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  7. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  8. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  9. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  10. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....