Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KõTVI, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

1. KõTVI Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends.

But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't

I even made a new account for myself but and can't see my WB online ever Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues :(

Is there any option to fix it?

Is there any option at all to share my WB?

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues 2bff9454-15eb-4d5c-9ad3-71d37badf76a?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

3. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for clarity on security and privacy related queries for Microsoft Whiteboard in your organization.

Let me provide you with few help articles that may answer some of the questions.

Enable Microsoft Whiteboard for
    your organization

Set up and use Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard Help

If you still need more clarity with this Microsoft Whiteboard App, then we would suggest you to post your query in our

TechNet
    Forum, where we have experts who will be able to help on Apps for organization and assist you with the appropriate resolution.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

4. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Good Day

Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on:

- Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw another article mentioning one drive storage.

- Can you specify where the data is stored ?

- Is the saved Whiteboard information encrypted at rest ?

- Is the content using ssl/tls when the data is in transit ?

- is there file level encryption?

- Can you share to only specific people ?

- Does Whiteboard have external sharing ?

- Can you control external sharing in whiteboard ?

- how is authentication being performed ?

- Can Whiteboard use Conditional access such as MFA ?

- Are there any auditing and logging for Whiteboard ?

- is there data retention for Whiteboard ?

In addition:

Before allowing this application I would like to ensure that the data is safe.

Please advise what controls can be put in place ?

Thank you

Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

1. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard sharing

2. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions: Good Day Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on: - Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw...
  3. Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard: Student engagement is key to helping students develop and learn, while also maintaining that ever important classroom management. When used effectively, technology can enable great collaborative learning opportunities. However, we (the team behind Microsoft Whiteboard), are...
  4. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard - Lost 2 months of notes: I enjoy microsoft whiteboard. I use it, I like it it's not bad... Except the fact that there are NO files. And because I could not back them up, I'm out of luck for 2 months worth of notes that were stored on my machine without me being able to back them up or restore...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  7. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  8. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  9. Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Interviews new shared whiteboard: One of the unique features of ]Skype Interviews[/B] is the real-time code editor, which allows the interviewer to assess a candidate’s ability to code without the use of any third-party applications—dramatically improving their shared coding experience. As a direct result of...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...