Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KõTVI, Sep 11, 2019.

1. KõTVI Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends.

But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't

I even made a new account for myself but and can't see my WB online ever Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues :(

Is there any option to fix it?

Is there any option at all to share my WB?

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues 2bff9454-15eb-4d5c-9ad3-71d37badf76a?upload=true.jpg

:)

KõTVI, Sep 11, 2019
  2. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

3. Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for clarity on security and privacy related queries for Microsoft Whiteboard in your organization.

Let me provide you with few help articles that may answer some of the questions.

Enable Microsoft Whiteboard for
    your organization

Set up and use Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard Help

If you still need more clarity with this Microsoft Whiteboard App, then we would suggest you to post your query in our

TechNet
    Forum, where we have experts who will be able to help on Apps for organization and assist you with the appropriate resolution.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard Enablement - security questions

Good Day

Our company would like to enable Whiteboard for usage however I am unable to find material on:

- Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw another article mentioning one drive storage.

- Can you specify where the data is stored ?

- Is the saved Whiteboard information encrypted at rest ?

- Is the content using ssl/tls when the data is in transit ?

- is there file level encryption?

- Can you share to only specific people ?

- Does Whiteboard have external sharing ?

- Can you control external sharing in whiteboard ?

- how is authentication being performed ?

- Can Whiteboard use Conditional access such as MFA ?

- Are there any auditing and logging for Whiteboard ?

- is there data retention for Whiteboard ?

In addition:

Before allowing this application I would like to ensure that the data is safe.

Please advise what controls can be put in place ?

Thank you

AdinJacobs, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

1. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard sharing

2. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  3. Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen issue on Microsoft Whiteboard: Hello,I am having trouble with the pen functions on the Microsoft Whiteboard. For example: If I click the first pen black on the tool bar and try to write, my pen color will randomly switch to the color of the second pen on the tool bar even though the tool bar shows that the...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen

Issues with Microsoft Whiteboard and pen: In Whiteboard using an HP x360 g10 there are some serious issues with the pen. In all other programs the pen works just fine. What causes this?Videoexample...
  6. Whiteboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  7. Whiteboard issue

Whiteboard issue: Why whiteboard has no option of inserting Doc in my Laptop?I have seen the inserting doc option in your updated features but it's not available for me. What's the reason for that?...
  8. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  9. How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues

How to Fix Whiteboard Sharing Issues: Am trying to share my whiteboards with the Web Sharing link on Whiteboard free app However I'm getting and all my clients are getting the following error. Which is totally unintelligible. Any help would be really appreciated. Without this feature working it's pretty useless...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!: We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential. The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a png and send out the png -- however, the resulting image is extremely hazy and hard to read. This is because the default png...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft whiteboard issues

2. whiteboard authentiation issues

3. problems sharing Microsoft whiteboard