Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential. The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlfBunyan, May 14, 2020.

1. AlfBunyan Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working!

We're part of an on-line class using Zoom for our meetings. Whiteboard is essential.

The instructor is able to export the meeting Whiteboard into a png and send out the png -- however, the resulting image is extremely hazy and hard to read. This is because the default png is the size of a whole screen, while the lecture notes make up about 1/10th of it.

The instructor tried link-sharing instead.

When we click the link, we get a message asking if we would like to view the link on the web or open it in the Whiteboard app.

Neither option works.

Attempting to view the link on the web leads to the following message:
    "Error: An error has occurred while processing your request. We could not find the content requested."

Opening the link in the Whiteboard app leads to the following message:

"We couldn't open this Whiteboard. There was a problem with this sharing link. Please contact whoever invited you to the Whiteboard."

So, exporting a Whiteboard leads to a png file with very low resolution and impossibly low readability.

Sharing the link leads to errors, whether the link is accessed through a browser or through Whiteboard itself.

No information about the error is given -- not even an error code.

The instructor and all students are stumped.

Zoom does not offer anything but Whiteboard for meeting notes.

What is the fix for this?

Thanks.

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! 766c3779-117a-4224-b0a1-5e2e46f1b838?upload=true.png

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! aac20b44-ce7b-4024-9a8f-c16d8f75d6b1?upload=true.png

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! 49b36649-0a04-4f52-895a-f27365fbe834?upload=true.png

:)

AlfBunyan, May 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Hi KõTVI

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

If your sharing it within an organization, your Office 365 Administrator might need to enable the ability to access the Whiteboard from within the Office Admin Center.

This is the error I got when I shared my Whiteboard and tried accessing it from another computer.

Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! 873273f8-3532-4727-b2b2-309ed1aa6de2?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, May 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, May 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11021.0 for iOS - November 13

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing Links NOT working! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Sharing

2. whiteboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whiteboard not working: I cannot open my whiteboard for Microsoft 11. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-not-working/e7f2abfd-cc59-4d74-9453-4c9a6bd6f999
  3. microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  4. microsoft whiteboard

microsoft whiteboard: Hello.Today i open microsoft whiteboard after a lot of months.I see a new interface and the ruler is missing.Is that normal?Microsoft has remove this tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/e913ca1f-a091-41fe-86b8-5954030b5a37
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Whiteboard: I need to remove the icons associated with my Microsoft account from the upper right corner of a Whiteboard document. Since I have to record lessons, having these icons appear on every video I have to make looks completely unprofessional. I can't, for the life of me, figure...
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  8. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues

Microsoft Whiteboard sharing issues: So I was so happy that I can finally share everything what I've done in my Whiteboard with my friends. But apparently there is some kind of issues there. Cause every time anybody trying to log in on web to take a look at my white board - they can't I even made a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. An error occurred while processing your request The link to this whiteboard may have changed.