Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently trying to get Whiteboard enabled for my staff in school. Its enabled in our office 365 tenant and we also have it available in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr. Cooper, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

Hi,

I am currently trying to get Whiteboard enabled for my staff in school. Its enabled in our office 365 tenant and we also have it available in intune and our school private store. Yet we still receive the above error on our domain computers.

Are there any policies that could be affecting the sign in of this app? we cant seem to spot anything relating to it anywhere, and most places online just tell you to turn it on in office 365, which it already is.

We have had it previously signed in and working, but for some reason. it now doesn't, even on a computer which has very limited policies attached to it.

Thanks
    Adam

:)

Mr. Cooper, Oct 18, 2018
  2. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

3. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

Why do I have "HID-compliant whiteboard" in my device list with no actual USB whiteboard??

Hello all,

I have recently had issues with power management on my HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 (model # 23-f213w) that i originally thought were an unspecified issues with running windows 10, i recently figured out it was not behaving in accordance to the piwer management
    scheme i had because of a device listed in the HID section of device manager. More specifically "HID compliant whiteboard" in which i disabled after reading another post. Everything has since gone back to normal. My question is, why is that device listed if
    i do not actually have a usb whiteboard. My machine is a touchscreen AIO, but disabling the whiteboard device has not had any effect on the operation of the touchscreen, so again (1) Why is it there, and (2) What made it not let my pc sleep or do anything
    related to its stated power plan. Since i have no more issues after disabling said device, I'm merely on a fact finding mission, as i cannot find any information online as to why it was doing what it was. Thank you.

RyanParrish, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in

1. Microsoft Whiteboard - Your Admin has Disabled Sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard Admin

2. your IT admin has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  3. your IT admin has limited access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  5. Your admin has blocked Extension; Cannot enable or disable Edge extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Your admin has blocked Extension; Cannot enable or disable Edge extensions: If you are unable to enable or disable Edge extensions, the respective button is grayed out, or you see a message Your admin has blocked [extension-name] error message while installing an extension, then this post will help you. These errors appear when someone blocks the...
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard SVG file has no content

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard SVG file has no content: I am having issues when exporting from the Microsoft whiteboard app on windows 10. After importing a PDF to edit on the app, as part of an online lesson, I am unable to share the exported SVG file as I get the following error message: This XML file does not appear to have...
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  8. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  9. Using Microsoft Whiteboard without sign in

Using Microsoft Whiteboard without sign in: Hello, My 7 year old daughter just got a new Windows 10 laptop. I've created a local account for her on the computer. She'd like to use the Microsoft Whiteboard app in her leisure time, but the app is not usable as it's constantly asking her to sign in. She does not have...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your admin has disabled sign in for whiteboard

2. Your admin has disabled sign in for Whiteboard. Please contact your admin to be able to sign in.

3. your admin has disabled whiteboard

4. microsoft whiteboard admin,
  5. whiteboard your admin has disabled sign in for whiteboard,
  6. Your admin has disabled sign in for Whiteboard.,
  7. what is a HID Compliant Whiteboard (,
  8. whiteboard contact your administrator,
  9. your admin has disabled sign-in for whiteboard,
  10. www.admin.Whiteboard.com,
  11. whiteboard disabled by administrator o356,
  12. sig-n for whiteboard has been disabled,
  13. microsoft whiteboard error admin disable sign,
  14. azure disabled signin for whiteboard,