Windows 10: Microsoft whiteboard

Discus and support Microsoft whiteboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Astro_Cheems, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft whiteboard

Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard?

:)

Astro_Cheems, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

DN1c, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft whiteboard

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft whiteboard

1. Microsoft whiteboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft whiteboard

2. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  3. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  4. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?: This situation is absurd. I've encountered the issue and attempted all available methods, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Microsoft consistently seems to introduce such problems without thoroughly testing the app with new updates. It's incredibly...
  6. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?: This situation is absurd. I've encountered the issue and attempted all available methods, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Microsoft consistently seems to introduce such problems without thoroughly testing the app with new updates. It's incredibly...
  7. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account: Hi, i cant log in to Whiteboard with my business account. My personal account works fine, but my business account gives an errorcode CAA20002.it is a small business account of which I am the only user 1 person company so there is no administrator to contact ;-...
  9. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account

Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account: Hi, i cant log in to Whiteboard with my business account. My personal account works fine, but my business account gives an errorcode CAA20002.it is a small business account of which I am the only user 1 person company so there is no administrator to contact ;-...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard documentation

Microsoft Whiteboard documentation: My installation of Microsoft Whiteboard looks nothing like the undated documentation on the Microsoft Whiteboard help site. I don't know if the documentation is outdated or if I'm looking at the wrong documentation or there's something wrong with my installation. I've tried...