Windows 10: Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Microsoft Whiteboard in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HiI have a Lenovo laptop with windows 10, trying to download Microsoft whiteboard for teaching - in the store it says 'you own this app' and 'starting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HaydenJudd, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Microsoft Whiteboard

HiI have a Lenovo laptop with windows 10, trying to download Microsoft whiteboard for teaching - in the store it says 'you own this app' and 'starting download...' however download never starts!Thanks

:)

HaydenJudd, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

Hello HardikBatwal,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

Microsoft whiteboard doesn’t have the option to use a protractor as of now. However the ruler has the angle measurement listed inside it that can be used to draw accurate angles.

Here is an excellent video detailing that at time frame 04:48 :

Disclaimer: this is a non Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted products). Throughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

** There is also a request for addition of protractor in the uservoice and you can vote to have it added here

https://whiteboard.uservoice.com/forums/915919-...

JaspreetSingh08, Jul 5, 2021
  4. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

DN1c, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Whiteboard

1. Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  3. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  4. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  6. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  7. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

8. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?: This situation is absurd. I've encountered the issue and attempted all available methods, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Microsoft consistently seems to introduce such problems without thoroughly testing the app with new updates. It's incredibly...
  9. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?: This situation is absurd. I've encountered the issue and attempted all available methods, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Microsoft consistently seems to introduce such problems without thoroughly testing the app with new updates. It's incredibly...
  10. Why is paste not working in Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware