Windows 10: Microsoft, why do you suck d***?

Discus and support Microsoft, why do you suck d***? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHAT THE ACTUAL F****?!?!?!?!?I was going about my business, trying to open a freakin' file from OneDrive.Then I got "please enter your credentials"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stanisław Sipowicz, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft, why do you suck d***?

WHAT THE ACTUAL F****?!?!?!?!?I was going about my business, trying to open a freakin' file from OneDrive.Then I got "please enter your credentials" pop-up.Allright. I clicked cancel.AND THEN. YOU. SYNCED. MY. ENTIRE. COMPUTER. TO. ONEDRIVE. WITHOUT. MY. CONSENT!!!!!!!!WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:)

Stanisław Sipowicz, Aug 10, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft, why do you suck d***?

Microsoft security notification

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you logged in using Microsoft account on the desktop?

You might be face this issue if the Windows login credentials are removed from the Login Credential manger.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

a. Press Start button and type "Credential Manager".

b. Click on the arrow near the "Windows cached credentials".

c. Check whether the Windows login credentials are listed over there.

d. If the credentials are listed, I suggest you to click on "Remove from vault" and follow the onscreen suggestions.

e. Now check for the issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft, why do you suck d***?

1. Microsoft, why do you suck d***? - Similar Threads - Microsoft why suck

2. Why are you doing this microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you doing this microsoft ?: Hello, each time i boot my pc i get screen locked into Microsoft adds, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS U ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! I **** PAYD FOR THIS LICENSE AND NOW YOU ARE SPAMMING ADDS U SON OF BITCHIES !!!!????? How in the world is this **** legal ????? and dont pull the fking " you...
  3. Why are you doing this microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are you doing this microsoft ?: Hello, each time i boot my pc i get screen locked into Microsoft adds, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS U ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! I **** PAYD FOR THIS LICENSE AND NOW YOU ARE SPAMMING ADDS U SON OF BITCHIES !!!!????? How in the world is this **** legal ????? and dont pull the fking " you...
  4. This OS Sucks a Bag of D!cks!!!!

This OS Sucks a Bag of D!cks!!!!: why do I need to use this crappy OS and fix all your programming mistakes? I was happy with the previous OS and everything worked!!! Now nothing works and I can not reverse the changes!!!! You as a company are a awful wicked evil group!!! Just leave my **** alone I do not...
  5. suck a fat d*ck microsoft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    suck a fat d*ck microsoft: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bh718y6pte181.png?width=681&format=png&auto=webp&s=991259202797e74476f5855ce2c1ce9dfe67046f submitted by /u/potentiallynotfelix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r0n8j4/suck_a_fat_dck_microsoft/
  6. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  7. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  8. microsoft sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft sucks: use linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/e26c7e1b-9ae9-4781-85c6-62b5a7d6cb72
  9. Do you like Microsoft?Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do you like Microsoft?Why?: I think Microsoft is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-like-microsoftwhy/5bff4c0e-efd3-4c1f-8408-dc6cd3df0da2"
  10. Why does Microsoft suck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft suck?: So Ive been playing on this new laptop for a few weeks when I notice that nothing is actually being saved on my laptop. Im all for backups and what not but its kinda of irritating when, from the address bar I start to delete one word at a time:...