Windows 10: Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem?

Discus and support Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I already make sure 2 computers that run 2004 release build with latest June Cumulative update, have this problem: A PC desktop: [ATTACH] And on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rido Ramadan, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem?

I already make sure 2 computers that run 2004 release build with latest June Cumulative update, have this problem:

A PC desktop:

Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem? f7f09648-c015-4d87-8299-a0fac02fc84d?upload=true.jpg

And on Dell XPS 15 9570:

Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem? d77e328e-0608-456c-9aed-b74bc3abf392?upload=true.png

I run optimize drive trim SSD just to make sure whether the last run changes fromnever to <some date>. It did changed to the date when I performed the optimize drive.HOWEVER, each time I restart these computers, the date revert tonever and state Needs Optimization, even though it has been trimmedjust before restarting.

The feedback hub only states: "We got this", but your Windows Health Dashboard doesn't acknowledge this problem at all:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-2004

If I do not know that the problem is being tracked, then I do not know when or what Cumulative Update that will fix this problem. Please, just acknowledge this problem. Many people already have this problem and it's being covered in many articles already.

:)

Rido Ramadan, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Jun 26, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem?

1. Microsoft, why don't you acknowledge Optimize Drive never run in 2004 as problem? - Similar Threads - Microsoft why don't

2. why my optimization never works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my optimization never works: in the properties of my drives I have a drive that says it need optimizing yet when i click it runs thru and stays the same time and time again.. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-optimization-never-works/862ceb33-05ca-4aa4-bc0b-9dc76d7b407d
  3. why my optimization never works

in Windows 10 Customization
    why my optimization never works: in the properties of my drives I have a drive that says it need optimizing yet when i click it runs thru and stays the same time and time again.. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-optimization-never-works/862ceb33-05ca-4aa4-bc0b-9dc76d7b407d
  4. Optimize drive schedule is set but never runs consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimize drive schedule is set but never runs consistently: I practically have the same issue as this post from 8 years ago Yes, EIGHT YEARS AGO.... Let me describe my situation: I have Optimize Drives TRIM as they have been by default set to run weekly, with the setting increase task priority also checked for my SSDs Nevertheless,...
  5. Optimize drive schedule is set but never runs consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optimize drive schedule is set but never runs consistently: I practically have the same issue as this post from 8 years ago Yes, EIGHT YEARS AGO.... Let me describe my situation: I have Optimize Drives TRIM as they have been by default set to run weekly, with the setting increase task priority also checked for my SSDs Nevertheless,...
  6. Optimize drive schedule is set but never runs consistently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Optimize Drives Tool shows Never Run or Optimization not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize Drives Tool shows Never Run or Optimization not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows offers disk optimization tools that can help you speed up system performance. In fact, a lot of this is automated and can be scheduled […] This article Optimize Drives Tool shows Never Run or Optimization not available in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  8. Optimize Drives>Never Run

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Optimize Drives>Never Run: I ran ''optimize'' several times and every time when I close and reopen the window I see this ''never run'' (see screenshot) . Drive C is SSD. [ATTACH] When run ''optimize'' for drive D (HDD) I see this in event viewer: ''The storage optimizer couldn't complete retrim on...
  9. Defragment & Optimize Drives Reports "Never run"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragment & Optimize Drives Reports "Never run": Since upgrading to Windows 10 2004, I have encountered an issue with the tool Defragment & Optimize Drives. First of all, let me state that I have a SSD and realize that defragmentation is not needed. However, I find it odd that the tool reports "Never run" and "Needs...
  10. Defragment & Optimize Drives Reports "Never run"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defragment & Optimize Drives Reports "Never run": Since upgrading to Windows 10 2004, I have encountered an issue with the tool Defragment & Optimize Drives. First of all, let me state that I have a SSD and realize that defragmentation is not needed. However, I find it odd that the tool reports "Never run" and "Needs...