Windows 10: Microsoft will expire soon

Discus and support Microsoft will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new computer online. It came with windows 10 pre-installed. Recently I have been getting the message "Windows will expire soon" on startup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LukeMachala, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft will expire soon

I bought a new computer online. It came with windows 10 pre-installed. Recently I have been getting the message "Windows will expire soon" on startup. After some research I suspect that my Windows key was one that was not legitimate or temporary. No problem, I bought a new key and it filled itself in to the "change product key" option in the Activation settings. Everything was working until I restarted for the latest update and the exact same issue is back, as if I didn't change the product key at all. All of the auto help bots are telling me that I should have gotten the key in an email. I bought the key from the Microsoft store on my PC, and it filled everything in automatically, I never saw the key, except for when it was entered into the text field, and I didn't write it down. I have an email with the bill from the purchase.

:)

LukeMachala, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft will expire soon

,,Your Windows license will expire soon''

Whenever I open my PC, after 15-20 seconds I see on my screen this message: ,,Your Windows license will expire soon''. How can I solve it? I searched it on Internet, but I couldn't solve it. Please help me. Give me clear steps that I have to follow.

Moved From:

DemianMihai12, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft will expire soon

1. Microsoft will expire soon - Similar Threads - Microsoft expire soon

2. license expires soon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    license expires soon.: Since a couple of days, on boot there pops up a message "your license will expire soon". When I check settings, updstes and security, under "activation" it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation services". Except for the pop-up message, there do not...
  3. license expires soon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expires soon.: Since a couple of days, on boot there pops up a message "your license will expire soon". When I check settings, updstes and security, under "activation" it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation services". Except for the pop-up message, there do not...
  4. Windows Will Expire Soon

Windows Will Expire Soon: I bought HP Envy Laptop loaded with Windows 10 from Chicago in Dec 2019 Since last week I'm getting error "Windows License will expire soon" Please assist. It is supposed to be life long license I loaded the regular windows updates that come Windows 10 came...
  5. Expiring soon help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Expiring soon help: Hi i already know by reading old posts that my key is not good, i have the gvlk thing, does buying a new key and entering it fixes it? If so can someone suggest where to buy one? So i know i wont have this problem anymore submitted by /u/gabrydl [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows will expire soon

Windows will expire soon: Hi there, I have recently formatted my windows 10 and I'm currently getting an pop up message saying - "your windows license will expire soon". I am using Windows 10 Home Single language. But when I checked the settings, under activation I could see that " windows is...
  7. license expire soon

license expire soon: sir when i upgrade window 10 to window 10 pro by internet. after 2 days massage pop continue displayed YOUR LICENSE EXPIRE SOON Sir how i solve this problem i have no any windows key....
  8. License Expiring Soon

License Expiring Soon: Hello-I hop you can help me. I keep getting a notice on my screen that my license is expiring soon. I have no idea what it means. I've tried to follow the directions I googled with no luck. Every time I log in I get the expiring soon notice. Help???...
  9. windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows will expire soon: my windows 10pro is activated but the windows will expire soon message keeps popping up.i bought my computer with the windows preinstalled so I cant get the product key....
  10. Your Microsoft license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Microsoft license will expire soon: I keep getting this pop up that leads to this settings page. what am I supposed to do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-microsoft-license-will-expire-soon/b6e708f3-eb0d-4185-9c22-ca95b3fc0085