Windows 10: Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page

Discus and support Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to log in to microsoft, It always opens the microsoft login for my school. I am not signed in to my school email, and when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Pix, May 24, 2024.

1. Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page

Whenever I try to log in to microsoft, It always opens the microsoft login for my school. I am not signed in to my school email, and when I try to forget it, it says it cant be signed out. I cant log in to my main account because obviously it isnt in my school system, but rather the overall microsoft system. I cannot find a way to get to normal microsoft login and not this page

:)

Andrew Pix, May 24, 2024
  2. lkmen Win User

Restricted child through microsoft account, but he cannot log into his school account

I set up an allowed website list for my son. Although I allowed him to log into his school account, he still was blocked. He can access to the school webpage, just couldn't log into his account. Can anyone help! Thanks

lkmen, May 24, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, May 24, 2024
  4. Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page

Change photo on log-in page

Hi Audrey's,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "generic circle above my log-in name" what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Account.
    • Under Accounts, select the option "Your account".
    • Under Your picture, click on
      Browse
      option and you may select the picture of your choice so that it is display on your account sign-in page.
    If the above steps doesn't work, I want you to send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page

1. Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page - Similar Threads - Microsoft allow log

2. Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft will only allow me to log in through my school page: Whenever I try to log in to microsoft, It always opens the microsoft login for my school. I am not signed in to my school email, and when I try to forget it, it says it cant be signed out. I cant log in to my main account because obviously it isnt in my school system, but...
  3. Microsoft Won't Allow Me to Log In During System Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Allow Me to Log In During System Repair: Hey all, had a crash so hard last night that froze my computer for almost an hour. Unfortunately, I had to pull the plug on it. I suspect the issue stems from a hand-me-down processor that was recently put in. My pc has been stuttering arpund it like crazy even though it's...
  4. Microsoft Won't Allow Me to Log In During System Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Won't Allow Me to Log In During System Repair: Hey all, had a crash so hard last night that froze my computer for almost an hour. Unfortunately, I had to pull the plug on it. I suspect the issue stems from a hand-me-down processor that was recently put in. My pc has been stuttering arpund it like crazy even though it's...
  5. Microsoft Won't Allow Me to Log In During System Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?: Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-onedrive-allow-me-to-log-in/3b15353c-c93e-4cd3-9836-c95c17e64e81
  7. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?: Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-onedrive-allow-me-to-log-in/3b15353c-c93e-4cd3-9836-c95c17e64e81
  8. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams not allowing my account to sign in as for work or school: Microsoft Teams has not been allowing me to attend meetings with my supervisor because of a "live.com" issue. I have read other information saying that this is the personal use of Teams accessed through the following link:https://teams.live.comAnother suggestion was to use...
  10. Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!: Hello, I recently downloaded bitlocker and gave a pin to enter. When I restarted it brought me to the blue screen and asked for the pin. I enter the pin and it goes through like it worked but then my computer just endlessly loads like it’s going to the home screen but never...