Windows 10: Microsoft will surprise in 2015

Discus and support Microsoft will surprise in 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As the company seeks new ways to grow, it is likely to explore things once unthinkable for it. You may have noticed that I take a rather cynical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft will surprise in 2015

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 28, 2014

2. N73 PROBLEM (SURPRISE SURPRISE)

My N73 has started coming up with the message "Phone start-up failed. Contact retailer" some times when I turn it on? But on other occasions it boots up OK. Any ideas??

upsetter212, Dec 28, 2014
  3. jingces Win User
    N73 PROBLEM (SURPRISE SURPRISE)

that happened to me when i was still using 6680, what corrected the issue was hard reset. It turned out that my phone had some corrupted files...

jingces, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft will surprise in 2015

1. Microsoft will surprise in 2015 - Similar Threads - Microsoft surprise 2015

2. Bitlocker surprise BS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker surprise BS: Hi. Had a laptop for about 2 years with windows 10. I only set up an account because I had to during set u I never set up or was aware of Bitlocker being on there. I would have turned it off if I knew about it the Laptop got soaked and destroyed. I saved and removed the hard...
  3. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  4. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  5. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft surprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surprise: I had an old laptop that came with Vista, got upgraded to 7 and then 10, all Home versions. A friend who works in IT gave me a fully legal and unused 8.1 Pro retail key he had no need for. It upgraded the old laptop to Windows 10 Pro. But that antique got so slow that it...
  7. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  8. Microsoft flight sim Surprise gift?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim Surprise gift?: Hello, this is my first post in the community, I wanted to know, I have seen some people get the microsoft flight sim and all it's controls like yoke, throttle and rudders for free as a surprise by microsoft.. how? Can I get one too?...
  9. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: I can't install microsoft visual c++ 2015. I'm not sure if I need to remove one other but what do I take out to install microsoft visual c++ 2015? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/d7a02f18-05e1-463a-a242-272bd525e3fd
  10. Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft surprise 4-5 May: according to a tweet from Wzor Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date