Windows 10: Microsoft Win 10 cortana

Discus and support Microsoft Win 10 cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; 我的电脑版本是win10企业版(长期服务版)没有预装微软小娜cortana助手,求一个安装包!! My computer version is Win10 Enterprise Edition (Long Term Service Edition) without Microsoft Xiaona... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by 说你好胡充, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft Win 10 cortana

我的电脑版本是win10企业版(长期服务版)没有预装微软小娜cortana助手,求一个安装包!!

My computer version is Win10 Enterprise Edition (Long Term Service Edition) without Microsoft Xiaona Cortana assistant. Seek an installation package!!

:)

说你好胡充, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Microsoft Win 10 cortana

windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Win 10 cortana

1. Microsoft Win 10 cortana - Similar Threads - Microsoft cortana

2. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store. I also cannot type into the dialog box...
  3. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

in Cortana
    I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store.Here are all of the "solutions" I have tried...
  4. I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot type type in windows apps Microsoft Store, Cortana, Settings, etc. or the Search Bar: In an update, I could not type anywhere, period, but using search and indexing fixed the problem enough to allow me to type in everything except for Microsoft apps. I cannot install apps because I cannot use the Microsoft Store.Here are all of the "solutions" I have tried...
  5. I cant can't any microsoft appmicrosoft store , cortana etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant can't any microsoft appmicrosoft store , cortana etc: I can't open any microsoft app and it doesnt even let me sing in . I tried ws reset to fix microsoft store but it didnt work it said windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches'.Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try againAnd when opening most of the apps...
  6. I cant can't any microsoft appmicrosoft store , cortana etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant can't any microsoft appmicrosoft store , cortana etc: I can't open any microsoft app and it doesnt even let me sing in . I tried ws reset to fix microsoft store but it didnt work it said windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches'.Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try againAnd when opening most of the apps...
  7. I cant can't any microsoft appmicrosoft store , cortana etc

8. Microsoft deprecates the Windows Cortana app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft deprecates the Windows Cortana app: If you are one of the few Windows users who is using the Cortana standalone application for Windows, you will soon no longer be able to do so. A recent update of the Cortana application in the latest Windows 11 Insider build ends Cortana's short reign on Windows. Instead of...
  9. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...
  10. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...